HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by HeliMinion, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 29, 2013, 11:45 PM
Joined May 2013
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Wanted
GMP Cricket

In the market for a GMP Cricket and/or parts. Anyone out there wanting to part with their Cricket and/or has parts to sell. If so I'm interested.
HeliMinion is offline Find More Posts by HeliMinion
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 05, 2013, 01:45 PM
United States, IN, Granger
Joined Jan 2003
3,099 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeliMinion View Post
In the market for a GMP Cricket and/or parts. Anyone out there wanting to part with their Cricket and/or has parts to sell. If so I'm interested.
I have one .... that needed restored ... but have since moved twice and will probably have trouble finding it ... but will look .
If I get busy with her honey dew list and forget to look .. email me back in a month and remind me again . I also have a bunch of blades and some parts that I might let go to .
Larry
v22chap@hotmail.com
v22chap is offline Find More Posts by v22chap
Old Aug 17, 2013, 12:42 AM
So. Cal.
Joined Sep 2003
63 Posts
Trader Rating: 98
I have one , and I know exactly where it is.... Send me your email address and I will send you some pictures of it...
OriginalBilly is offline Find More Posts by OriginalBilly
Old Oct 03, 2013, 10:07 PM
United States, VA, Chesapeake
Joined Sep 2007
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I just put an old Cricket up for sale. Link is below. Want to make sure it gets to someone who is a cricket fan.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2010214
cmsaindon is offline Find More Posts by cmsaindon