HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2010, 11:51 AM
Swim Bike Run Repeat
Rapid City Regional, South Dakota, United States
Joined Mar 2004
850 Posts
Question
Z Coil Shoes

I am about to pull the trigger on some Z Coil shoes for really severe plantar fasciitis but I do have a slight bit of reservation. I have tried everything from insoles to shots in my feet and I need some relief.

Anybody wearing them?

Thanks Dan
Chuckhead1 is offline Find More Posts by Chuckhead1
Old Feb 02, 2010, 11:56 AM
Suspended Account
land of permaban
Joined Jul 2001
181 Posts
My mom and dad get these shoes that are expensive, and available with orthotics, wide etc. They are beloved by those with bad feet. Cant remember the name though.
Gman2 is offline Find More Posts by Gman2
Old Feb 02, 2010, 12:55 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,634 Posts
Reminds me of George Costanza's special shoes. My wife has the same affliction and I have Lateral Foot Instability. She found some shoes recently that nurses and the like use that really helped her. She also wore the silly boot things at night for a while but they were very intrusive and would hurt anyone near when kicked in their sleep. Feet are important items and all should wear the best shoes they can buy
bildo baggins is offline Find More Posts by bildo baggins