HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 19, 2013, 06:34 AM
Reactor G/P 3D Saito 82a
Joined Jun 2010
81 Posts
Help!
EagleTree guardian 2d/3d Problem

Hi Guys,

i just received my new EagleTree guardian 2d/3d Problem for my aeroworks extra 300 QB .60 .90 i set it up inside my model yesterday and all seems to work fine, after i reseted my flight levels and trim as per the manual and it did reset and gave me the indication, i kept it the plane power & Tx power on and turned my head into the maual for 2 min and heard some servo movements i looked bad and my ailerons we out of position banking the plane to the right !! i moved the stick on my Tx and all centered again ? then i observed and saw that the ailerons move a notch banking to the right every 4 to 5 seconds without me commanding so...?
i turned off the heading hold in 2d mod and it stopped doing so ?
in 3D mod it does the same but added the rudder moving to the left with the aileron a notch each every 3 or 4 seconds more gain i add it shorten the time between notches!!!!
Any one knows why is this happening and if there is a solution for that please ??
DjRedFoxx is offline Find More Posts by DjRedFoxx
Last edited by DjRedFoxx; Dec 19, 2013 at 07:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts