SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by FIREWALL, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 12:47 PM
Joined Nov 2007
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Wanted
Wanted: Spur Gear for Turnigy 1/16 monster beetle

Does anyone have a spur gear they can sell me? I have some on order but they won't get here for a month. (If anyone knows where I can source a compatible spur gear in the USA that would be wonderful)
FIREWALL is offline Find More Posts by FIREWALL
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 26, 2012, 03:57 PM
United States, PA, Lansdale
Joined Apr 2012
22 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Try hobbypartz.com or one of their sister sites such a nitrorcx... Also what size you need? I might have one you can buy...
TECH GEEK is offline Find More Posts by TECH GEEK
Old Apr 27, 2012, 07:44 AM
I'm a Registered User
Evansville, WI
Joined Dec 2006
3,689 Posts
Trader Rating: 45
HobbyPartz doesn't carry parts for this buggy, few people in the US do. Most Kyosho Mini-Inferno parts swap over, but unfortunately, the spur isn't one of them. I've been getting my monster Beetle parts at Got Nitro Online. Their brushless Photon buggy is virtually identical to the Turnigy Beetle. Parts cost more, sometimes a lot more, but they do ship from the US. They also sell the individual diff piece that HK doesn't stock(they sell both metal and plastic diff gears, make sure you get the metal ones). They've got a nitro version of it too, so make sure you're getting the brushless version parts.
Bugman Jeff is offline Find More Posts by Bugman Jeff
Old Apr 27, 2012, 08:41 AM
Joined Nov 2007
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugman Jeff View Post
HobbyPartz doesn't carry parts for this buggy, few people in the US do. Most Kyosho Mini-Inferno parts swap over, but unfortunately, the spur isn't one of them. I've been getting my monster Beetle parts at Got Nitro Online. Their brushless Photon buggy is virtually identical to the Turnigy Beetle. Parts cost more, sometimes a lot more, but they do ship from the US. They also sell the individual diff piece that HK doesn't stock(they sell both metal and plastic diff gears, make sure you get the metal ones). They've got a nitro version of it too, so make sure you're getting the brushless version parts.
Thanks for tip about got nitro online! Glad to know there is a place I can get parts in the US when I "need" them quicker than 1-2 months from now
FIREWALL is offline Find More Posts by FIREWALL