HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jun 30, 2011, 10:22 PM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
61 Posts
Discussion
HobbyKing = FAIL

Post from HK facebook site , i feel exactly the same way

HobbyKing, instead of messing around with websites and social networks fix your customer service department.

Are you aware your CS people are rude to your customers?

Are you aware you CS people lie to your customers?

Are you aware that your CS people disconnect chat sessions when they cannot answer a question?

Are you aware that your complaints department DO NOT respond to complaints not only mine but 46 others on the RC groups forum have expressed the same issue.

Are you aware that your warehouse depart men are taking upto 4 and 5 days to ship orders? when three people order within an hours of each other 2 orders get shipped the next morning and the third is still waiting to be shipped 4 days later (nothing on back order.

HobbyKing I really hope someone comes up and steals your thunder because it will not be hard to steal your customers.
captainstack is offline Find More Posts by captainstack
Last edited by captainstack; Jun 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2011, 07:44 AM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
Awesome bit of cut and paste.
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2011, 09:04 AM
Suspended Account
Leesburg, VA
Joined Jul 2005
2,490 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainstack View Post
Post from HK facebook site , i feel exactly the same way

HobbyKing, instead of messing around with websites and social networks fix your customer service department.

Are you aware your CS people are rude to your customers?

Are you aware you CS people lie to your customers?

Are you aware that your CS people disconnect chat sessions when they cannot answer a question?

Are you aware that your complaints department DO NOT respond to complaints not only mine but 46 others on the RC groups forum have expressed the same issue.

Are you aware that your warehouse depart men are taking upto 4 and 5 days to ship orders? when three people order within an hours of each other 2 orders get shipped the next morning and the third is still waiting to be shipped 4 days later (nothing on back order.

HobbyKing I really hope someone comes up and steals your thunder because it will not be hard to steal your customers.
It is having an effect.
TopSpin is offline Find More Posts by TopSpin
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 01, 2011, 09:08 AM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
ummmmm. Nope John it's not.
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2011, 02:00 PM
Suspended Account
Leesburg, VA
Joined Jul 2005
2,490 Posts
The way I se it, if it wasn't having an effect you would not be so upset about it.
TopSpin is offline Find More Posts by TopSpin
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 01, 2011, 10:30 PM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
I'm not upset, quite the oposite TopSpin. Why would I be upset about a cut and paste post that is simply not true?
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2011, 10:45 PM
Suspended Account
Leesburg, VA
Joined Jul 2005
2,490 Posts
Whew that's a relief. For a moment there I thought you were upset that people in the US are starting to steer clear of Hobby King. Well, glad to hear it.
TopSpin is offline Find More Posts by TopSpin
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 01, 2011, 11:06 PM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
How do you know he is from the US?
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 01, 2011, 11:07 PM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSpin View Post
Whew that's a relief. For a moment there I thought you were upset that people in the US are starting to steer clear of Hobby King. Well, glad to hear it.
He is from the US?
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2011, 07:43 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
I'm not upset, quite the oposite TopSpin. Why would I be upset about a cut and paste post that is simply not true?
What part is not true oh legend that knows all, please enlighten us mighty mouth

Yes was cut and pasted from Face book but also on HK's site so i thought you guys may have been interested

By the way the original poster is from Australia
captainstack is offline Find More Posts by captainstack
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2011, 08:39 AM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
NO. Ya serious? LOL
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2011, 08:41 AM View Post
captainstack
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while captainstack edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Jul 02, 2011, 08:48 AM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
Better still captainstack, you tell me what parts are true, you are the expert here are you not?
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2011, 09:11 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
Better still captainstack, you tell me what parts are true, you are the expert here are you not?
LOL you are full of it mate seriously

I will play

First off i know the person who posted the orginal

I have personally experienced HK CS people being rude and i dont hink i am the only one

I have seen the transcrips of the above person conversations with HK that shows staff members lying, insted of saying they dont know they make up stories which is contradicted by the next person spoken too.

e.g Wednesday you order has been printed off and is being packed right now, Thursday with someone else , I have printed your order off and it is being packed now and will be sent out today.Friday your order should be printed off today and sent out eiter today to saturday, Saturday morning your order will be printed off and sent on Moday

Each one of the transcripts have been kept, in all honesty i dont know why as HK would not give a crap

I have complained in the past and had not responce at all, that was 4 months ago and come to think of it i still have had no responce.

You really dont like it when you see HK coping any flak do you
captainstack is offline Find More Posts by captainstack
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 02, 2011, 09:15 AM
Merry xmas
KCV6's Avatar
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
Why would I not like it?
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion OSD Pro Firmware update fail Mark taylor Eagle Tree Systems 11 Oct 18, 2011 02:31 PM
Question Stand alone fail safe unit (failsafe) igorek82 Radios 5 Jul 01, 2011 09:24 AM
Question Stand alone fail safe unit (failsafe) igorek82 FPV Talk 0 Jun 30, 2011 11:23 AM
Discussion Multiculti Fail: The Dutch Govt officially renounces it MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 19 Jun 29, 2011 11:53 AM
Discussion HoLy CrAp! FoxTech Goggles? @ hobbyking - $349.99... now $429.99 - HK = FAIL! chancesAU FPV Talk 62 Jan 01, 2011 06:10 PM