Old Mar 08, 2013, 12:35 PM
Plane and Heli Abuser
United States, MO, St Louis
Joined Aug 2010
426 Posts
Rave
Another satisfied customer!

Hello all,
I just want to say to anyone that has never ordered from Park RC Models or perhaps you are simply "on the fence", there are no worries when ordering from this company. The service is superior and that means much more to me than a vendor with questionable ethics and many complaints and rely on pricing alone to drive sales.

I'll use my most recent order as an example, I fill my cart and get ready to pay and Paypal will not process my order so I call them and they gave me some gibberish and point the finger at Park RC Models. I send an e-mail (on a Saturday) to Park RC Models and within 2 hours Max calls me, explains the glitch (no finger pointing although the issue was created by Paypal)...anyway with his help my order goes through instantly.

In my mind, solid service is worth something. Sure I could probably have found my items a little cheaper, probably could have asked for a concession on pricing but I feel trying to grind the last cent out of superior vendors is counterproductive as they have families to feed just like the rest of us RC junkies

Bottom line, buy with confidence from Park RC Models and Max thank you very much for taking care of me.
Pilot in MO is offline Find More Posts by Pilot in MO
to remove ads between posts