HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:22 AM
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Joysway Warrior offshore lite rc boat. Heeelp!!!

Newbie in need of help! Just got Joysway Warrior offshore lite, the original one. I charged the battery, tested the boat out of water, and all responded fine. Upon placing in water it immediately accelerated to wide open on its own until i disconnected the battery. Obvious heat damage to battery, and motor goes full throttle if i connect battery. Is it battery, receiver?? Clueless.. Help! Was meant as xmas gift for my son. Are these parts i might find in hobby shops? I got it through ebay brand new.. Thanks for any help..
Gaby75 is offline Find More Posts by Gaby75
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:20 PM
registered weapon
United States, MT
Joined Mar 2008
3,265 Posts
No joy?? Unless you plan on throwing this thing off a cliff, you'll probably get more helpfull responses in the boating forums...
IHAVAWDY is offline Find More Posts by IHAVAWDY
Last edited by IHAVAWDY; Dec 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old Dec 22, 2012, 01:01 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,103 Posts
Welcome to RCG Gaby75.
You can report your own thread and request to have it moved to a more appropriate forum.
This one could work;
http://www.rcgroups.com/dock-talk-56/

Enjoy

Jared
jcstalls is online now Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member