HorizonHobby.com Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Nov 22, 2015, 05:59 PM
Find More Posts by esox
Eugene, Oregon
Joined May 2001
125 Posts
Discussion
Any Oregon builders out there interested in a bunch of components and materials?

Hi Folks,
Hopefully, I'm not breaking any forum rules here. I just wanted to post here to gauge if anyone local to me had any interest in this stuff before attempting to list all this stuff separately in the classifieds and deal with shipping. I have an Eclipse 7 radio, a few receivers, a few motors, a partial stack of bluecor, a bunch of balsa, etc. It's all from scratch foamy and glider projects.

I haven't been into building and flying for several years and I just have too many interests right now, and I need to clear some space,

Thanks,
Jack
esox is offline Find More Posts by esox
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2015, 09:15 PM
Find More Posts by balsa or carbon
Hot glue held together by foam
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2010
4,908 Posts
Are you giving it all away ? I just sent a PM to this RCG member in Albany
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=631583
to let him know . You can contact him yourself if you like .
balsa or carbon is offline Find More Posts by balsa or carbon
Old Nov 24, 2015, 01:48 AM
Find More Posts by esox
Eugene, Oregon
Joined May 2001
125 Posts
Thanks, actually hoping to sell if I can, but cheap! There is so much accumulated "stuff" that someone could get a killer deal if they take the whole bunch. That would save me having to list everything separately.
esox is offline Find More Posts by esox