HorizonHobby.com Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Jan 11, 2016, 09:28 PM
Find More Posts by Guard-Officer
Canada, ON, Quinte West
Joined Feb 2009
1,091 Posts
OK,
With the arrival of the turning gear and completion of an exam (lots of studying) I had some time to devote to this project. I glued down a few small details, nothing to really jump around about yet.
but more importantly I have started seriously working on the Drive components with.

Because the gears I ordered only mated to Standard size servo splines I had a Dilemma, I ended up having to purchase a pair of Low profile servos for this. cost a bit more than anticipated, but in the end its just a drop in the hat.

The mounts have been constructed and painted. Also the Drive Swivel bearings/supports have been glued in. The driver them selves have been sanded and are almost ready for primer.

I started re-searching esc's and 7mm motors but it looks like I may just canniblize a servo, I am not decided yet. I did find a promising looking supplier in Australia for both items.

But more importantly here are the pictures
Cheers
G-O
Guard-Officer is offline Find More Posts by Guard-Officer
to remove ads between posts