Old Apr 18, 2012, 02:44 PM
Find More Posts by RamiKhalaf
Joined Apr 2012
4 Posts
Discussion
MyRcMart.com <-- Recommended

This is my frist thread here, and I'm glad to join these nice groups and clever people. I would like to thank myrcmart.com for their good priced items, fast delivery (2 weeks to Jordan) with tracking, and exact items. They are well organized and seem to have a good team build there. Communications through email were very good.
Thats all
Thanks and hope to have more deals with you
RamiKhalaf is offline Find More Posts by RamiKhalaf
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 19, 2012, 09:42 PM
Find More Posts by GooberSB
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,426 Posts
Yep. I have had to contact customer service about delayed orders 2 times and both times they were open to changing my order to something else in stock with no hassle at all. My orders have always arrived in great condition and they packed them very well.
GooberSB is offline Find More Posts by GooberSB
Old Jun 07, 2012, 07:17 PM
Find More Posts by kurtyo
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
MyRC Mart

These guys at MyRC mart are truly BIPOLAR one time they are great the next total DOUCHEBAGS!
I have place several orders with them and the majority of the time they were Horrible and rude, just read their returns policy page on their website it is Full of Bad attitude, so there is your first clue of what level of customer service you WILL receive,
Second DONT dare complain or say anything cross in your correspondence with them or they will just cancel your order and refund your money!
Third when i ordered replacement parts for my Nine Eagles 771B Xtra 330 Plane they sent me out a used receiver board they had yanked out of an in stock plane, not only was it the wrong part but it also had wires broken off the board for the wing aileron servo, after countless attempts to resolve this issue via Email, and being blatantly ignored,after weeks of attempts to get a new one i was forced to reorder a 2nd Board and as of today they have not shipped after a week of waiting!
I CANNOT MORE STRONGLY DISSUADE ANYONE FROM DOING BUSINESS WIT MYRCMART,com THEY ARE THIEVES AND AZZHOLES
kurtyo is offline Find More Posts by kurtyo
Old Jun 07, 2012, 07:26 PM
Find More Posts by kurtyo
Joined Jun 2012
2 Posts
MyRC Mart

These guys at MyRC mart are truly BIPOLAR one time they are great the next total DOUCHEBAGS!
I have place several orders with them and the majority of the time they were Horrible and rude, just read their returns policy page on their website it is Full of Bad attitude, so there is your clue of what level of customer service you WILL receive,
Second DONT dare complain or say anything cross in your correspondence with them or they will just cancel your order and refund your money!
Third when i ordered replacement parts for my Nine Eagles 771B Xtra 330 Plane they sent me out a used receiver board they had yanked out of an in stock plane, not only was it the wrong part but it also had wires broken off the board for the wing aileron servo, after countless attempts to resolve this issue via Email, and being blatantly ignored,after weeks of attempts to get a new one i was forced to reorder a 2nd Board and as of today they have not shipped after a week of waiting!
I CANNOT MORE STRONGLY DISSUADE ANYONE FROM DOING BUSINESS WIT MYRCMART,com THEY ARE THIEVES AND AZZHOLES
kurtyo is offline Find More Posts by kurtyo
Old Jun 08, 2012, 08:58 PM
Find More Posts by GooberSB
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,426 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtyo View Post
I have place several orders with them and the majority of the time they were Horrible and rude, just read their returns policy page on their website it is Full of Bad attitude, so there is your clue of what level of customer service you WILL receive,
You say tomato I say tomahto. I love their return policy statements and the things they say on the shipping page. I've copied out the parts I liked best and sent them to friends for a good laugh. I wish more companies would be as forthright.

Quote:
I've corresponeded with them about my orders several times and was always polite. They made changes to my order or shipped items that were available now and shipped out-of-stock items later (take that HobbyKing). My experience has been pleasant each and every time but I've only placed 10 orders or so.

Quote:
The only complaint that I've raised with MyRCMart is that their website does not correctly reflect the availability of items. Out of 10 orders 3 of them have shown the product in stock but I had to write to them on these occasions only to find out some of the items were indeed on backorder. This is why there have been times that MyRCMart sent me the items they had in stock and sent the backordered items a week or two later.

I dislike the discrepency between what they really have in stock and what the web site says they have in stock, but I have been completely satisfied with the resolution that we reached with just a couple of emails per incident. That's why I still recommend them - especially for 450 Heli parts.
GooberSB is offline Find More Posts by GooberSB
Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:53 AM
Find More Posts by fly77
Joined Jun 2012
23 Posts
I like what myrcmart.com says in their shipping page but I must agree with kurtyo. Guys at myrcmart.com are sometimes really azzholes.

I just ask them a question about the shipping costs and they answer really rude, not forthright (I like forthright), rude.

There are several other good sites with equal or better prices, I prefer not to do business with myrcmart.com, with people that answers that way to a simple question, not a problem, not a complaint, a simple question before a purchase. I don't want to imagine how they answer to a problem after the purchase.
fly77 is offline Find More Posts by fly77
Old Jul 26, 2012, 10:54 AM
Find More Posts by GrandadDenis
Joined Jul 2012
1 Posts
I have ordered about 50 times from Myrcmart. Their prices are very good, the packaging is really excellent, delivery has always been quite fast, the shipping costs to Europe are perfectly reasonable.
On the two or three occasions I have emailed Ringo, he (or Jen) has always answered me within 24 hours, giving me the exact information I needed. When I had a problem with the servos I had ordered, they offered me immediate reimbursment.
Quite honestly, what else can you want from a dealer ?
Just one more thing... I have always been polite in all my business transactions, and have always got the same in return...

Denis
GrandadDenis is offline Find More Posts by GrandadDenis