HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 24, 2003, 09:06 PM
savannah, GA
Joined Feb 2003
138 Posts
Harbor Freight Flyers on sale March1/2

To anyone interested, the latest sale notice that I picked up on the way out of the Harbor Freight store in Savannah Ga shows the two rechargeable model planes they carry will be on sale March 1rst and 2nd 2003 for $6.00 ea.
I'm not sure if this is a nationwide sale as this was not a mail out ad. These planes usually sell for around 11~14 dollars. I've never tried the Lightning (I think there is an r/c mod for it), but I can attest to the Free-Flyer's ability to fly out of sight on a single charge. Much to my chagrin, I have lost two in this manner. The thrill of the chase never fades, regardless of age!
FLY ON-- Frank
lousyflyer is offline Find More Posts by lousyflyer
to remove ads between posts