HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
Joined Oct 2011
39 Posts
Discussion
What to do with my old SkyFly 2????

Guys,

I have a Skyfly 2 that is DOA. Was thinking of taking my spare main wing, boom with elevator & rudder and making my own fuselage. What kind of fuselage would you make? Would yo continue to make it a pusher or put motor in front?

I'm just starting out in scratch built and RC planes in general so any help would be greatly appreciated. I have foam core (dollar tree) or I could use house insulation board..... I'll order a new motor / esc from HK.

Looking forward to some expert opinions!!

Thanks!

~John
pghgamer is offline Find More Posts by pghgamer
to remove ads between posts