HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by love2fish93, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:52 PM
Joined May 2008
150 Posts
Discussion
Make a wish foundation's Wish A Mile 300

Hey guys, my name is Pat, I'm a 19 year old Southern Michigan boy. I'm a long time member, but I havn't had a chance to log on to post lately. I am participating in a bike ride that benefits the Make A Wish Foundation, an organization that grants wishes for children with terminal illnesses. I believe a member or two here have done it. Would anyone be interested in donating? It doesn't need to be anything huge, a buck or two here or there goes a long way. I know it's hard with the holiday season here, but the deadline for the 2013 ride is the 28th of July so there is still plenty of time. I appreciate your help reaching my personal goal of $1000 and team goal of $2000. If you are interested in donating, you can find my donation page here: http://bit.ly/UmJiX6
I will also have a Facebook page set up for updates during the ride, as well as a progress map if I can find out how to get it to work.

If you guys can pass the link on, that would be a great help as well. I am sending out personal thank you emails to each donor as well.
Thanks again for all the help guys,

Pat
Mods: if this isn't in the right place, could you give me a hand?
love2fish93 is offline Find More Posts by love2fish93