SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 07, 2015, 11:51 PM
Find More Posts by molchaser
Joined Aug 2004
49 Posts
Caddyguy,

Looks like you have winner...I saw in earlier posts that you have Callie graphics, I'd like to copy your color scheme and was wondering if you have a file number for your graphics that I can reference when ordering a set like yours

Ken
molchaser is offline Find More Posts by molchaser
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2015, 10:30 AM
Find More Posts by sihinch
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jun 2007
535 Posts
Hi Ken,

Callie did those same graphics for me, for this aircraft. I just sent 2 photos of the real aircraft.

Simon
sihinch is online now Find More Posts by sihinch
Old May 08, 2015, 11:15 AM
Find More Posts by Caddguy6
Philadelphia, PA
Joined Jan 2002
454 Posts
Don't have a file number, but like Simon said just send Callie a picture of the plane, tell her it's the Multiplex version and she'll set you up. It's a great color scheme, makes for good visibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molchaser View Post
Caddyguy,

Looks like you have winner...I saw in earlier posts that you have Callie graphics, I'd like to copy your color scheme and was wondering if you have a file number for your graphics that I can reference when ordering a set like yours

Ken
Caddguy6 is online now Find More Posts by Caddguy6
Old May 10, 2015, 02:17 AM
Find More Posts by Giuseppe
Joined Jan 2008
77 Posts
Brazilian Tucano Smoke squadron

Hi

Two pictures of Multiplex Tucan in the scheme of the Brazilian Smoke Squadron. This plane became my favorite plane of my fleet.
Light system by innoflyer
Decals by Callie Graphics

Rgds
Giuseppe
Giuseppe is offline Find More Posts by Giuseppe
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Find More Posts by Daniel F EDF
Slovakia, Banská Bystrica Region, Banská Bystrica
Joined Feb 2015
31 Posts
Power train on 6s

I had original Novaflight Tucano with EPF retracts. I had SK3 3548 1050kV motor with 10x7 prop. I loved that airplane and I had 200 flights until my elevator servo stopped working and I nosed it in top speed....

It was 2 months a go. I fly EDFs mostly but this plane is simply a lot of fun! That is why I have MPX Tucan + Brasil decals from Callie on the way. Simply said-never ending love.
BUT
I am really looking for a motor on 6s. I plan to use 6s 2650mAh. I want to use 6s lipos, cause 5s lipos suggested for "high speed" I can't use anywhere else. Also the price between 5s and 6s is really a small difference. Can you suggest any 6s motor for me? I found Foxy 3530/700kV motor which is 43/55mm-which will not fit (I think). I was searching HobbyKing for some SK3 motors but they all are rated MAX on 5s.

There was one post mentioning Scorpion 3026-890 on 6s. But this motor is rated MAX 4s-and that is quite big jmp to 6s...

Please HELP!!!
Daniel F EDF is offline Find More Posts by Daniel F EDF
Last edited by Daniel F EDF; Yesterday at 03:32 PM.