New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 30, 2015, 11:10 AM
Find More Posts by SRD370
Joined Oct 2015
1 Posts
Cinemizer's and Receiver's?

Hey Everyone,

Just real quick intro along with what I hope to be a simple questions... First, I'm about 4.5 days into learning all about FPV's and Quadcopter's. I've decided to dive strait in and I've started ordering parts and kits and so forth on my 3rd day in... (this is just how I roll) So here we go, after reading countless articles, post and watching videos on FPV goggles I've found all the information to be at best bias and contradicting. Ten people will say great things about a particular pair of goggles and and then another ten will say how awful that brand and model is.

Ive decided to go with the Zeiss Cinemizer's, I figure ill be capable of getting far more enjoyment with these as I can use them for a host of other multimedia applications as well. I was lucky enough to snag what seems to be the last pair of new Cinemizer's anywhere on the internet and in some cases far cheaper then some people are selling their used pair. Anyway, unlike the popular models that have built in receives, these do not, as this brings me to my first question.

What do you guys suggest I should look at for a receiver to work with these goggles? Obviously I am after top quality paired with long range and maximum resolution while keeping latency as low as possible. (already looking at the TBS69 camera upgrade, if I can find one). I may choose to race, but most likely this quad will be more for free flying recreational fun. I'd like to stay in the 5.8GHz range and willing to upgrade the transmitter if necessary.

Ive ordered the SRD370 BNF with the NAZA v2 setup if this will have any relation to what can be used. I appreciate all your input!!
SRD370 is offline Find More Posts by SRD370
to remove ads between posts