HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by erieqc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 01, 2010, 09:49 AM
USA, OH, Norwalk
Joined Sep 2007
196 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale
Used Magnum & Evolution 2 Stroke Engines

Sold 1 Used Magnum XLS52A 2 stroke engine with extra new Pitt’s style muffler very good shape very low run time. Original box included. No longer need went to gas $60.00 shipped US only wont except anything less.

1 Used Evolution .52NX 2 stoke engine with extra new Pitts style muffler very good shape very low run time. Original box included. No longer need went to gas $75.00 shipped US only wont except anything less.

1 Used Evolution .36NT 2 stoke engine. Only been mounted and bench run other than that consider new.
In original box. $45.00 for it shipped US only wont except anything less.
erieqc is offline Find More Posts by erieqc
Last edited by erieqc; Jun 02, 2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: sold 1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2010, 08:17 PM
USA, MI, Muskegon
Joined Jan 2007
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
dont buy from this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieqc View Post
Sold 1 Used Magnum XLS52A 2 stroke engine with extra new Pitt’s style muffler very good shape very low run time. Original box included. No longer need went to gas $60.00 shipped US only wont except anything less.

1 Used Evolution .52NX 2 stoke engine with extra new Pitts style muffler very good shape very low run time. Original box included. No longer need went to gas $75.00 shipped US only wont except anything less.

1 Used Evolution .36NT 2 stoke engine. Only been mounted and bench run other than that consider new.
In original box. $45.00 for it shipped US only wont except anything less.
he shipped me the magnum and one of the evo .36 engines both have bad bearings in them. The magnum feels like it has rocks in it and the evo is not so bad but the bearings are shot none the less.I opened them up since he wont respond to my emails and p.m. s and sure enough the inside off the magnum is all rusty and some rust in the evo. The magnum also looks ran much more than he leads on but the cylinder and piston still look to be in good condition and the evo still looks new. so buyer beware if you dont mind changing bearings and the extra cost.
bth9318 is offline Find More Posts by bth9318
Old Jun 11, 2010, 12:46 PM
USA, OH, Norwalk
Joined Sep 2007
196 Posts
You never sent 1 email like you claim. If you would have it would have been taken care of and it has been taken care of. The both engines ran fine for me and if I would of known or felt it needed new bearings in it I would of done that before selling.
Old Jun 11, 2010, 05:19 PM
USA, MI, Muskegon
Joined Jan 2007
95 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
did me o.k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieqc View Post
You never sent 1 email like you claim. If you would have it would have been taken care of and it has been taken care of. The both engines ran fine for me and if I would of known or felt it needed new bearings in it I would of done that before selling.
I sent u multiple emails and p.m. messages.There is know way that i am aware of to show one way or the other if i sent them or if you got them so again i will give the benefit of the doubt that you never seen them. After no responce i opened a dispute with paypal for a refund of $25.00 to cover most of the cost of new bearings. Seller almost immediately refunded me the $25.00 with no explanation or disputing the issue with paypal so make of that what you want. I offered to just return the engines for a full refund but no responce so i figured instead of wasting money shipping them back i would just repair them. Bottom line the magnum engine bearings where in really bad shape and when i opened the engine the crank was all rusty same with the evo engine just not as bad. I can send you pics of the inside of the engines if you want.If the other engines have been sitting and where stored like these they are in the same condition. I am not a thief and not trying to get something for nothing just what i bought and in the condition it was advertised and i have a good rating on here as a buyer and seller and would like to keep it that way. In the end i am now a happy buyer. I would hesitate to buy from you again but since you made things right i will give you a good rating on here.
bth9318 is offline Find More Posts by bth9318
Old Jun 12, 2010, 04:57 AM
USA, OH, Norwalk
Joined Sep 2007
196 Posts
I'm sorry I work construction and we are working 16 hour nights so the reason I didn't respond or know that there was a dispute was until I got a notice from paypal. So I made it right they could have been or not I took your word on it and made it right with and did what you ask for and like I said if I would of know they were that bad I would of never sold them. I don't just tear engines down for the fun of it. I don't have time for that.
Closed Thread