HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 10:42 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,111 Posts
Discussion
NTC rotation

So I have just gotten back from our NTC rotation. 28 days of force on force fun! As a medic I dont get to play with the guns but I can say for sure that we are one of, if not the best, platoon of medics in that Army. And Im not the type of guy that likes to brag but we rocked it. Oh, and I grew a nice field molestache

Now that Im back I hope to finish up my little wing that I have been working on. But as is life, it fell apart in the month I was gone. Fuel pump in the wifes truck went out, Im having more problems with the old apartments and Im still arguing with the insurance company about how much my jeep is worth (now totaled). I was hoping to build a quad copter for some FPV or build a nice AR15 with the extra money from the jeep but seems I might get screwed...again.
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shooting my AR pistol
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:35 AM
Registered Addict
United Kingdom, Stoke-on-Trent
Joined Jul 2010
5,247 Posts
Glad all is going well buddy
Kris... is offline Find More Posts by Kris...