HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM
Joined Jun 2009
14 Posts
Discussion
Flaps or flaperons on the UMX Habu 180 DF

I swear I searched the best I could to find if this was discussed before. I didn't find anything.

My 10 year old boy has a Habu 180 and loves it but he sometimes struggles a bit on landing. The plane has to come in a bit too hot for his liking. My question is what can I do to have either flaps or flaperons and still keep the AS3X system.

I didn't open the plane to find out what's inside, from what I've read about it, there is a fifth channel that could be used for flaps but it would mean the loss of the AS3X system because that is the channel it uses. Am I understanding this correctly?
Can my kid have both? Flaps and AS3X?

He uses a Spektrum DX7 with his planes.

Thanks
Ray
mistercrash is offline Find More Posts by mistercrash
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 05:25 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,150 Posts
Is he good at slowing it down nose up and landing with power?
airpower is offline Find More Posts by airpower