HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 31, 2014, 04:34 PM
Joined Jan 2009
1,422 Posts
Alert
Light weight red plastic wheels

Moderator please note: There seems to be no FF specific area in "Classified ads" so I've entered this here. Please move to appropriate place, or delete, if need be.

I have an over abundance of red plastic rubber model wheels. More than I will EVER use. These are light wt,. and available in two sizes.

Smaller is 3/4"dia.x 5/32" wide and very much like (same??) the old Sleek Streak wheels.

Larger is 1-1/16" dia. x 7/32"wide and similar to what came with Sig Monocoupe, 29ner, etc.

Both have small diameter axle hole (approx 1/32" dia. )and a sturdy hub.

Send an S.A.S.E. (Remember those?? That's a "Self Addressed Stamped Envelope") along with $1.00 U.S. (paper or coins) and I'll send it back with your choice of 4 larger or 5 of the smaller wheels. Please make your preference known, otherwise I'll ship 2 large and 2 small. Did I mention they are red?

Send to:
"wheels" c/o
Charles Neely
PO Box 1772
Ft. Bragg, CA
This offer good only in US
packardpursuit is offline Find More Posts by packardpursuit
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 01, 2014, 09:47 AM
Joined Jan 2009
1,422 Posts
Attention: Just realized I made a similar offer some time back and I still have a boat load of wheels. Submit an S.A.S.E. to above address and I'll send you four wheels, 2 large and 2 small for free! This is a limited time offer.
Charlie
Old Aug 08, 2014, 12:45 PM
Joined Jan 2009
1,422 Posts
Dear Santa Rosa and Terre Haute.

Your kind orders are filled and on their way. Please let me know of any problems with delivery. PM is fine, or even here.

charlie
Old Aug 12, 2014, 12:13 AM
United States, IN
Joined Oct 2011
1 Posts
Charlie -

Your Red Plastic Wheels Rolled into Terre Haute yesterday.
They came through the mail fine.

I have been looking through my plan collection at simple, rugged, rubber power R.O.G.s to build for/with my 5 year old grandson this winter. These wheels should work great- they are light and the hubs look pretty sturdy.

Thanks for offering them up.

Best to you -
Jerry
EboPete is offline Find More Posts by EboPete
Old Aug 12, 2014, 05:56 PM
Joined Jan 2009
1,422 Posts
GREAT! Was wondering about the larger wheels exceeding the .025 max thickness rule at USPS, for1st class envelopes. Glad they didn't mike it, like I did!
Enjoy.
Old Aug 21, 2014, 02:56 PM
United States, MD, Bethesda
Joined Jun 2004
84 Posts
Hi Charles,

This is a wonderful offer! If you still have a few wheels to give out I'd be happy to drop a buck into a SASE this evening.

Thanks for taking the time to make these available to folks.

Andrew
Pierre_de’ Loop is offline Find More Posts by Pierre_de’ Loop