HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 18, 2013, 12:35 AM
Joined Feb 2006
2,386 Posts
Discussion
I will never shop at nitroplanes again, they are fighting over 13 dollars with me

when i spent thousands. THey are fighting over 13 bucks. I bought a jet from this company, it came with missing parts including a vertical tail with rudder, how the heck is the plane going to fly without a rudder? SO i sent the plane back the next day so i can get a refund, now they tell me we will only cover one side of the shipping. THIS IS A BAD policy. HOW is customers fault if you dont check what you are selling and people get missing parts than you want them to cover for your mistake at your company??? BAD BAD BAD its not about the small change of shipping at stake its the moral and bad biz practice. SO I told the chat box guy you wont have to ship anything to this address no more.
sherlockshah is offline Find More Posts by sherlockshah
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 02:04 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
589 Posts
Sherlockshah,
We sincerely apologize for the experience you've received from us. What was your order number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockshah View Post
when i spent thousands. THey are fighting over 13 bucks. I bought a jet from this company, it came with missing parts including a vertical tail with rudder, how the heck is the plane going to fly without a rudder? SO i sent the plane back the next day so i can get a refund, now they tell me we will only cover one side of the shipping. THIS IS A BAD policy. HOW is customers fault if you dont check what you are selling and people get missing parts than you want them to cover for your mistake at your company??? BAD BAD BAD its not about the small change of shipping at stake its the moral and bad biz practice. SO I told the chat box guy you wont have to ship anything to this address no more.
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:14 AM
Joined Feb 2006
2,386 Posts
i have already sent and you have recieved

the plane back where is my money on paypal?
u should return my money in full
sherlockshah is offline Find More Posts by sherlockshah
Old Feb 09, 2013, 11:14 AM
Nova Scotia, Canada
Joined Apr 2006
326 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro_Nancy View Post
Sherlockshah,
We sincerely apologize for the experience you've received from us. What was your order number?
Instead of continuously apologizing for customer's bad experiences maybe you guys should do something to fix the problems. I know after reading a few of these topics that I definitely won't be placing an order any time soon.
Stikflyer is offline Find More Posts by Stikflyer
Old Feb 11, 2013, 06:33 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
589 Posts
What was your order number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikflyer View Post
Instead of continuously apologizing for customer's bad experiences maybe you guys should do something to fix the problems. I know after reading a few of these topics that I definitely won't be placing an order any time soon.
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor