New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 03, 2015, 06:48 AM
Find More Posts by tfbowen
pharaoh,ok
Joined Jun 2005
309 Posts
Question
gentle lady build

hi all,anyone out there building or built a gentle lady I have a question.on the wings as I started putting them together I have noticed that ribs 7 thru 18 are like 1/8 taller than the leading edge,is there a reason for this or should I just cut them to fit better?i like the plane but the instructions could be a lot better,plus I was missing some of the wood for the wings like the inner leading edge and outter main spars but I have some that will work.i think great planes should take a look at their quality control.thanks,tom
tfbowen is offline Find More Posts by tfbowen
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 03, 2015, 08:54 AM
Find More Posts by tfbowen
pharaoh,ok
Joined Jun 2005
309 Posts
hi all,ops I made a miscalculation,again the plans are not very clear and I relized that the leading edge pieces are preformed.problem solved for now.thanks,tom
tfbowen is offline Find More Posts by tfbowen