New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 15, 2015, 07:53 PM
Find More Posts by Thrashie
The Sum of all Evils
United States, FL, Largo
Joined Apr 2014
284 Posts
I took one my big f27q's out today for it's maiden, (I have 2, heh), flew AWESOME! Way more stable than the 180 but, surprisingly, the 180 is not THAT much slower it seems. the big Q can hold a vertical much longer and higher/faster.
Thrashie is offline Find More Posts by Thrashie
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2015, 12:55 PM
Find More Posts by Adamskido76
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentPilot View Post
The LemonRx stabiliser is a great unit. Cheap too!
Check it out here!

Oh and yes, I'd love to know who stocks the PnP big brother

Tony
Thanks Tony I will check that out asap and the 2 PNP sites saying they 'In stock' are

www.robotbirds.co.uk
and
www.ashfordmodel.co.uk

both the same price and their is probably others if I found them in an hour of looking, 119.00 plus 7.50 next day delivery bargain if you ask me

I will get 1 asap, I have so much stuff to sell first as I purchased a few eager buys that I won't ever fly so they got to go, I am doing a car boot this weekend and if it is a good 1 I will be ordering sooner rather than later haha, Is their any major things to look for on the big Q or where they pretty much perfect out the box? I already own 1 in my mind lol
Adamskido76 is offline Find More Posts by Adamskido76
Old Apr 16, 2015, 01:05 PM
Find More Posts by SilentPilot
BMFA 190658
United Kingdom, Yeadon
Joined Mar 2007
5,343 Posts
I think they're pretty good!!

I need to shift some stuff too...
Tried to part-ex or sell my Futaba 10CG the other day. The shop told me I wanted too much and that I should sell private.

Oh well, I'll ask around...
SilentPilot is offline Find More Posts by SilentPilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Parkzone Ka8 telemetry install
Old Apr 16, 2015, 01:42 PM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
785 Posts
Haha, I will have the same problem as Iknow what my stuff is worth and they will want to pay peanuts! I may end up putting stuff on ebay as it is more of our target audience, I got sucked in and grabbed a few black friday deals from HK and they are all great planes but not for me haha I have a couple of Duraflys , a sonic wing and a Volantex just for starters haha also a cheap FMS 6 channel Tx and Rx a box of chuck gliders , a couple of quads and a partridge in a pear tree.....
Old Apr 16, 2015, 03:10 PM
BMFA 190658
United Kingdom, Yeadon
Joined Mar 2007
5,343 Posts
We should do a deal!!!
RCG Plus Member
Old Apr 16, 2015, 08:36 PM
Find More Posts by Thrashie
The Sum of all Evils
United States, FL, Largo
Joined Apr 2014
284 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamskido76 View Post
Is their any major things to look for on the big Q or where they pretty much perfect out the box? I already own 1 in my mind lol
pretty much the same thing but bigger, faster, and louder...more heart attack inducing, I took it straight to full throttle and inverted flatspins without issue. I did notice one of my rudders is loose, so I will need put down from fresh 3m tape for that. you do have to attach the rear rudders.

the airfield I fly at, someone had already made a PVC rail type launcher, I set it up on that and it took off without crashing! wish I could say the same about the hadron, would flop to the ground every time.
Thrashie is offline Find More Posts by Thrashie
Old Apr 17, 2015, 01:55 AM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
785 Posts
Quote:
We should do a deal!!!
Haha I would rather do a deal with someone who is in the hobby rather than some random who don't have a clue what he is buying! All is up for grabs ( apart from the Partridge!) What stuff have you got to get rid of apart from ya Tx?
Old Apr 17, 2015, 02:00 AM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
785 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashie View Post
pretty much the same thing but bigger, faster, and louder...more heart attack inducing, I took it straight to full throttle and inverted flatspins without issue. I did notice one of my rudders is loose, so I will need put down from fresh 3m tape for that. you do have to attach the rear rudders.

the airfield I fly at, someone had already made a PVC rail type launcher, I set it up on that and it took off without crashing! wish I could say the same about the hadron, would flop to the ground every time.
I don't think my heart can take anymore............NOT! haha awesome man I can't wait to get one, what are the flight times on an average flight ie not WOT all the time? I have nanotech 2200 at the mo and anything to look for out of the box that may be loose, off centre or missing!? Love the sound of ya launcher, I really like launching the small one power off and then bye bye baby Q lol
Old Apr 18, 2015, 02:24 AM
Find More Posts by GottaZoom
Joined Feb 2014
468 Posts
Got one of these today and it was supposed to have a bad servo. There is a lot of noise from 2 or more of the servos but they all seem to work properly after binding to my DX6i and setting it up as per the manual.

My SCS is new and fairly silent except when the servos are moved but I also got a UM T28 and it makes a little servo noise as well.

Any thought or advice on the noise or otherwise about the Stryker?
GottaZoom is offline Find More Posts by GottaZoom
Old Apr 18, 2015, 04:14 AM
Find More Posts by Serge Roth
Depron-addicted
Switzerland, ZH, Zurich
Joined Apr 2011
166 Posts
My two Strykers make a lot of servo noise as well, and both fly perfect, so nothing to worry about.
Serge Roth is offline Find More Posts by Serge Roth
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
BMFA 190658
United Kingdom, Yeadon
Joined Mar 2007
5,343 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamskido76 View Post
Haha I would rather do a deal with someone who is in the hobby rather than some random who don't have a clue what he is buying! All is up for grabs ( apart from the Partridge!) What stuff have you got to get rid of apart from ya Tx?
Sorry, missed this post

I've only really got my 10CG going spare. It's Futaba in my Trex 450 but I'm planning on swapping that to BeastX anyhow...

There are spare planes in my hangar but I'm very reluctant to let anything go.
I don't really want to let go of this Tx, and from the response I got from a shop I won't get anything near what I want for it so I'll probably keep it...

Tony
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
785 Posts
Quote:
Sorry, missed this post

I've only really got my 10CG going spare. It's Futaba in my Trex 450 but I'm planning on swapping that to BeastX anyhow...

There are spare planes in my hangar but I'm very reluctant to let anything go.
I don't really want to let go of this Tx, and from the response I got from a shop I won't get anything near what I want for it so I'll probably keep it...

Tony
No worries Tony, I am the same haha I don't really want to get rid of anything but I got to have more space.........to put more newer planes in their place!