New Products Flash Sale
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
Find More Posts by Buzz
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
Joined Aug 2002
13,351 Posts
Holy crap! That thing is huge. I like the park too. All you have to do is walk out your door and you have your own flying field. That pond/canal across the path looks promising for boats....if you could clean out some of the debris.
Buzz is offline Find More Posts by Buzz
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM
Find More Posts by Acid Burn
United States, MI, Charter Twp of Clinton
Joined Mar 2015
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Yeeeaaaahh! I finally located my DX7 Tx. After tearing my office apart trying to find it...I discovered that it was sitting on a shelf ..... in plain view!

Note to self: "Get rid of some Tx's!!!"
wow
Acid Burn is online now Find More Posts by Acid Burn
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Find More Posts by Chap1012
Epilepsy Awareness
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
12,720 Posts
Tracy/Scooter, It looks like you both have a nice home. That dang park looks like a golf course Did someone mention flying

Durk, That's a nice make over for a trailer. You're giving me ideas about putting one in my back yard. Wait until I mention this to Miss Patti

Kyle,That's great news man. Did you and Vance share a pizza at the motel while you guys sucked down the cold ones?

Terry, The DX9 is not hard to set up. In your case where you fly CP helis, that is something you'll have to program in. I can walk you through the basics. PM me when you get home and are ready.

Well, my oldest girl is moving to Florida. She's flying down on the 14th of May and having her stuff shipped. I'm very nervous about this. I guess just the "typical" Dad in me.

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Old Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Find More Posts by Buzz
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Joined Aug 2002
13,351 Posts
Wow, what?

Hey... Jay!!

The day here has been one of pouring rain. I walked out on the screened porch and was just watching it pour... and I suddenly remembered the nest and eggs in the orchid moss. The rain was coming off of the roof and going right into the moss. I peeked in and momma bird was not home... but I don't have eggs.... They all hatched already! So, I'm not gonna let the little buggers drown. I got soaked... but I went out and turned the nest opening away from the rain... then moved the plant and it's nest closer to the screen. Momma came home and caught me! Boy was she raising hell! As soon as I walked back in and closed the door she fed them and took off again. They're cool little dudes. Big mouths and wobble heads. lol For some reason I can't attach pictures....

But, to carry on... I walked out to the barn to check for leaks... I got about half way out there and suddenly spied a BIG Cooter softshell turtle and she was laying eggs! It's the same one I scared off last year. I sure hope we didn't scare her away. So, EVERYTHING down here is fertile today. I'm staying away from my wife!!
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM
Find More Posts by Buzz
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Joined Aug 2002
13,351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post
[B]

Well, my oldest girl is moving to Florida. She's flying down on the 14th of May and having her stuff shipped. I'm very nervous about this. I guess just the "typical" Dad in me.

Mike.
Where in FL? You have to admit that this young lady has never stopped trying and I don't think she ever will. I remember when Justin struck out on his own and at first I missed all of his friends, loud music, 47 phone calls/day (not counting telemarketers).... He was only 10 miles away.... but the house was too quiet!
:-/
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM
Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,660 Posts
I am happy for you Kyle and Tracy and WW. But I am facing major depression at the moment. Don't worry I will be fine.

I broke my gopro hero 4 black edition front LCD screen. And the cheapest I can find one is about $60 freakin dollars. My best friend is in jail. And Tomatoes sent the whole plant into emergency today. While MT was at home scared all alone with my babies.

Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Find More Posts by frieslander
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Canada, ON, Woodstock
Joined Dec 2007
7,760 Posts
Ugh too bad Lee. I had to read that post a few times, Tomatoes......... Oh Tornados!
Hope it all ended up OK with that. I saw one Tornado years ago and I hope I never see another one.
frieslander is online now Find More Posts by frieslander
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Joined Mar 2008
12,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy View Post
I am happy for you Kyle and Tracy and WW. But I am facing major depression at the moment. Don't worry I will be fine.

I broke my gopro hero 4 black edition front LCD screen. And the cheapest I can find one is about $60 freakin dollars. My best friend is in jail. And Tomatoes sent the whole plant into emergency today. While MT was at home scared all alone with my babies.

Lee
That's a "triple" dang Bro. Calm down Lee, all will be good. The tornadoes have moved on right? I think you're gonna get some better weather coming in. What happened to your Bud?

Did you have your GoPro "outside" of the case?

Mike.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Find More Posts by kildar
keep um between the tree's
United States, WA, Puyallup
Joined Feb 2013
1,954 Posts
hang tight lee ! thats waht we do !

tracy
kildar is offline Find More Posts by kildar
Old Yesterday, 11:16 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Joined Mar 2008
12,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kildar View Post
hang tight lee ! thats waht we do !

tracy
Amen
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Joined Mar 2008
12,720 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Where in FL? You have to admit that this young lady has never stopped trying and I don't think she ever will. I remember when Justin struck out on his own and at first I missed all of his friends, loud music, 47 phone calls/day (not counting telemarketers).... He was only 10 miles away.... but the house was too quiet!
:-/
I think Port Charlotte area. She flys into Fort Myers (RSW). She was always adventuress. I suppose like your Justin. Like you. Like me. And many on here

She's not doing too bad actually. She was shocked to learn she had to pay taxes on the profits/royalty of her last three books (not counting the new release 2015). LOL, she felt like a big shot Her tax guy took care of *most* of it with a lot of "write off's."

Mike.
Old Today, 05:16 AM
Find More Posts by Acid Burn
United States, MI, Charter Twp of Clinton
Joined Mar 2015
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012 View Post

She's not doing too bad actually. She was shocked to learn she had to pay taxes on the profits/royalty of her last three books (not counting the new release 2015). LOL, she felt like a big shot Her tax guy took care of *most* of it with a lot of "write off's."

Mike.
The Lord giveth, and the Government taketh away...
Acid Burn is online now Find More Posts by Acid Burn