Old Dec 21, 2015, 12:56 AM
Find More Posts by ican3d
flying ninja!
Joined Jun 2011
1,794 Posts
Careful!
Paid when in stock, but not shipping now backordered?

Dear banggood,

I have a problem. Few days ago i paid a product that is in stock + expedited shipping on 16 DEC, After long waiting not only you're not yet ship it out but also it says "Backordered" today on 21 DEC today. Can you explain about it because Christmas is around the corner and i have to published an article about this nice product (SUBOTECH 1/24) at my website for Christmas surprise.

Check my rant here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2561415&page=2

Photos:

ican3d is offline Find More Posts by ican3d
Last edited by ican3d; Dec 21, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2015, 12:06 AM
Find More Posts by BGjim
service boy from banggood.com
Joined Oct 2015
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ican3d View Post
Dear banggood,

I have a problem. Few days ago i paid a product that is in stock + expedited shipping on 16 DEC, After long waiting not only you're not yet ship it out but also it says "Backordered" today on 21 DEC today. Can you explain about it because Christmas is around the corner and i have to published an article about this nice product (SUBOTECH 1/24) at my website for Christmas surprise.

Check my rant here: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2561415&page=2

Photos:

Hi dear,

Could you plese shoot me a PM with the order id?

Regards
Jim
BGjim is offline Find More Posts by BGjim
Old Feb 14, 2016, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by pfindeis
United States, NY, Dexter
Joined Sep 2009
31 Posts
Just did the same to me. After the site said backordered I cancelled but surprise no refund for days. Emailed with no reply so it went to PayPal. Then I get emails saying be patient.

Screw that I want my $$$
pfindeis is offline Find More Posts by pfindeis
Old Feb 17, 2016, 07:42 PM
Find More Posts by BGjim
Joined Oct 2015
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfindeis View Post
Just did the same to me. After the site said backordered I cancelled but surprise no refund for days. Emailed with no reply so it went to PayPal. Then I get emails saying be patient.

Screw that I want my $$$
Could you please send me you order id by PM?
Old Feb 20, 2016, 04:23 PM
Find More Posts by AntiArf
Joined Feb 2013
1,827 Posts
I think this happens when companies sell stuff for other places, that they actually don't have. Of course it happens with ones that can't count also. Either way, it shouldn't happen. No reason a proprietary distributor can't be linked to the actual shipper's inventory system to update stock count.
AntiArf is offline Find More Posts by AntiArf
Old Mar 02, 2016, 07:42 PM
Find More Posts by rschoi_75
United States, CA, LA
Joined Apr 2009
701 Posts
They just did that to me twice in the same day. It seems like they pull stock from your order to fulfill other orders in waiting. It doesn't matter when you placed the order.

I currently have a big order being held up by a few out of stock items. My entire list was "in stock" at the time of the order (Feb 23). They've held the entire huge order hostage for the last two weeks and didn't tell me a thing.

When I asked on chat today, they gave me the usually pre-typed, half baked apology (they must have a list or something), and informed me that they were waiting for a few items to come back in stock. While in chat, the agent noticed that even more items on my list had gone out of stock while we were waiting for the first few items to come back into stock... Apparently they don't even pull items off the shelf to partially fill your order. I had to have them split up my order and ship basically less than half of it after two weeks of waiting.

I swear it's like they are toying with you on purpose. These chinese companies have some of the worst customer service I've seen... I'd put them right up there with dealing with the DMV (department of motor vehicles) in the US.

Lesson learned today:
1 - If at all possible try to buy my items elsewhere
2 - If you have to shop here, be on top of your orders, since they will show no effort to tell you about changes.
3 - Try to keep the orders small so that if an item is out of stock, you won't have tons of items being held hostage by a few measly out of stock antennas.
rschoi_75 is online now Find More Posts by rschoi_75
Old Mar 02, 2016, 08:01 PM
Find More Posts by BGjim
Joined Oct 2015
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschoi_75 View Post
They just did that to me twice in the same day. It seems like they pull stock from your order to fulfill other orders in waiting. It doesn't matter when you placed the order.

I currently have a big order being held up by a few out of stock items. My entire list was "in stock" at the time of the order (Feb 23). They've held the entire huge order hostage for the last two weeks and didn't tell me a thing.

When I asked on chat today, they gave me the usually pre-typed, half baked apology (they must have a list or something), and informed me that they were waiting for a few items to come back in stock. While in chat, the agent noticed that even more items on my list had gone out of stock while we were waiting for the first few items to come back into stock... Apparently they don't even pull items off the shelf to partially fill your order. I had to have them split up my order and ship basically less than half of it after two weeks of waiting.

I swear it's like they are toying with you on purpose. These chinese companies have some of the worst customer service I've seen... I'd put them right up there with dealing with the DMV (department of motor vehicles) in the US.

Lesson learned today:
1 - If at all possible try to buy my items elsewhere
2 - If you have to shop here, be on top of your orders, since they will show no effort to tell you about changes.
3 - Try to keep the orders small so that if an item is out of stock, you won't have tons of items being held hostage by a few measly out of stock antennas.
Please shoot me a PM with your order id.
I dont know about what the CS talk with you ,but I'd love to help you.