SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Find More Posts by ChopperJack
Moving Parts
United States, MS, Columbus
Joined May 2011
1,677 Posts
WOW! That's mazing. Too bad about loosing the gopro. Bet you didn't want to venture out over the ocean for the same reason. Great video!
ChopperJack is offline Find More Posts by ChopperJack
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM
Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
IHW Heli Division
United States, FL, Palm Coast
Joined Mar 2012
8,056 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Biggie View Post
during vacation I shot this. This has been the best relaxing vacation so far. Bay harbor lodge in key largo florida. The worst part is I lost my go pro jet skiing with the kids . I have a snorkle guy that has my number if he finds it. He then told me he found one a few weeks ago with a drone ...... I'm glad I didn't wreck into the ocean with the quad. An i just had downloaded the pics and video before we went jet skiing. This was the 1st time the kids were with me while fpving so I let them wear goggles each flight. They loved it. Buy loved the jet ski better. .... me too. There is something about Motorsports. happy flying all

https://youtu.be/W8Lzh-jYlfA
That sucks about your gopro. But you were about due for a new one ay? That hero 2 still had the funny lens effect in wide screen mode. These days you can pick up the entry level "Gopro Hero" and it is basically a stripped down hero 3. It doesn't have the ability to be controlled with a smartphone app and i don't think it films in 2.7k either. But it does do 1080P video and the lens effect is fixed in wide screen mode. It's only about $130 for that one. Personally, I love being able to use my smartphone to see what my gopro is shooting, look at the photos and videos I've already taken, and change the setup configuration. So if you want that feature I think the next cheapest is the "Gopro Hero 3 White" edition which is $199. You can compare them all on gopro's site: http://shop.gopro.com/compare?category=cameras

Then there is always used hero 3s and 4s on ebay. Or the cheap Chinese wannabes.
IntegrityHndywrk is offline Find More Posts by IntegrityHndywrk
Old Yesterday, 05:40 PM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
8,056 Posts
Hey Psyclic, If your looking for even bigger tail blades. I just saw that Zeal makes some 70mm tails for the Gobby 380. But all the cool colors are sold out right now

https://www.helidirect.com/catalogse...t/?q=zeal+70mm

I also don't know about the root thickness, etc. Could be different.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
They call me plan B
United States, GA, Covington
Joined Mar 2011
2,503 Posts
so without the go pro it was a sad day. lol . I set up my nikon on tripod and tried to stay in the shot. please enjoy. this is at bahia honda state park beach. my wobble is still horrible when i'm accelerating. but i dont think i see it in the go pro and now i dont even have go pro to test. maybe motor ,maybe camera. had seaguls attacking the leap the whole time . and during fpv it was freaky
leap 3d on bahia honda state park beach (4 min 34 sec)
Heli Biggie is offline Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
IHW Heli Division
Joined Mar 2012
8,056 Posts

Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM
Find More Posts by Heli Biggie
They call me plan B