HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 02, 2014, 11:38 PM
Joined Jun 2014
21 Posts
Discussion
I need advice on making my 49" exceed hydro perform please help

I just bought the exceed stars and stripes hydro. The hull and running gear are great but the engine is weak and don't even bother with the servos it comes with. They almost totaled the boat in the first ten minutes I plan on buying a stage two mod zenoah from american rc racing. It should double the horsepower. I also bought another rudder I waiting to receive to make it turn better. I can't wait to see how it performs with the new engine , tuned pipe and second rudder. If anyone has any reccomendations please feel free I am very new to the whole scene.
American bad ass is offline Find More Posts by American bad ass
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2014, 12:22 AM
RC boat Rock Star
Kalamazoo, MI
Joined Apr 2004
2,911 Posts
See the other thread, I'll try to help both of you out at once.
Ron Olson is offline Find More Posts by Ron Olson