HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jun 17, 2013, 01:56 PM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,919 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfighter363 View Post
Just received this camera from this guy. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1910359

and really the video quality is really crappy. is this real #11?

No .. you got a fake #11 cam ...

See post #1 for where to source and how is looking the real cam

e_lm_70 is online now Find More Posts by e_lm_70
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 17, 2013, 02:00 PM
not running for the exercise
Joined Jan 2011
235 Posts
Quote:
Just received this camera from this guy. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1910359

and really the video quality is really crappy. is this real #11?

No.

You can see what a #11 looks like inside here.

I think you've got a #9.
airmob is offline Find More Posts by airmob
Old Jun 17, 2013, 02:06 PM
United States, IL
Joined Aug 2012
284 Posts
That's what i thought.

he is selling another one.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1913462
lightfighter363 is offline Find More Posts by lightfighter363
Old Jun 17, 2013, 03:18 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Yeh he's Bad bad guy DONT BUY IT PLEASE !!! OMG I posted the video for you to look at and you did not do it !!! And for the 100 th time send it back in working order like it was sent to u and get the $ back . OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE POST ON EVERY THREAD AND START A NEW THREAD ABOUT A $24 can that you didn't take 5min to learn about . I based my post and threads on the video I POSTED WHEN I SOLD IT AND I BOUGHT IT FROM THE SAME SELLER THAT THE GUY IN VIDEO BOUGHT HIS FROM !! Don't you think your getting a little shall we say well let's just leave it there . For the last time PM SAYS 10 TIMES SEND IT BACK K?
Gavinxman is offline Find More Posts by Gavinxman
Old Jun 17, 2013, 03:26 PM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,919 Posts
Quote:
That's what i thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavinxman View Post
Yeh he's Bad bad guy DONT BUY IT PLEASE !!! OMG I posted the video for you to look at and you did not do it !!! And for the 100 th time send it back in working order like it was sent to u and get the $ back . OMG I'VE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE POST ON EVERY THREAD AND START A NEW THREAD ABOUT A $24 can that you didn't take 5min to learn about . I based my post and threads on the video I POSTED WHEN I SOLD IT AND I BOUGHT IT FROM THE SAME SELLER THAT THE GUY IN VIDEO BOUGHT HIS FROM !! Don't you think your getting a little shall we say well let's just leave it there . For the last time PM SAYS 10 TIMES SEND IT BACK K?
What a hack is this

Actually ... at second though ... there is nothing to smile about it.

#11 is #11 ... and the picture that I see before, that somebody sold as #11 ... was clearly a bad bad cheating ...

#11 is #11 ... Cristal clear to detect from the jungle of keycam ... it is the oldest , and the first good 720p ... in these days the best is #16 ... followed by a little by #18 and #11 ... original #18 that is better then #11 .. cost 29$ shipped ...
Old Jun 17, 2013, 03:29 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
That's what i thought.

WHAT'S THIS SAY
NOTE: POSTS #1-#5 ARE NO LONGER BEING UPDATED BY YOURS TRULY AS OF 05/07/2012. THE ORIGINAL #11 WAS A LATE 2010 VINTAGE CAMERA AND HAS NOW BEEN TOTALLY RE-DESIGNED WITH A DIFFERENT CIRCUIT BOARD (EASILY DIFFERENTIATED BY THE THINNER 8-WIRE MINI-USB PLUG), DIFFERENT CABLES, A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT (THICKER) CASE, AND MOST IMPORTANT, DIFFERENT FIRMWARE! AS SUCH, MUCH OF THIS EARLY INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY THE FIRMWARE, IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE TO THE LATEST DESIGN! ALSO, THE DEVELOPER HAS RELEASED A MORE CAPABLE VERSION (THE #18), BUT THIS THREAD IS BEING KEPT OPEN FOR ON-GOING DISCUSSION AND WILL BE SUPPORTED MOSTLY BY OTHER MEMBERS HERE WHO FREQUENT THIS THREAD AND ARE STILL USING THE #11 CAMERA. ENJOY!

DID YOU EVEN READ THE 1st page of this thread ??? DO YOU READ OR WATCH ANY HELPFUL VIDEOS OR THREADS BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE WITH + feedback AND WHO HAS TOLD YOU 10 times to send it back NOT BROKEN and ill refund your $ in like 10 Pms??? No you started threads , posted in 4 and sent me 5 pm lolo OMG READ AND WATCH VIDS !! Before you buy anything just like that disco you didn't buy but I will . Great ? Look no hard feelings but THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS !! All you had to do was send me 1pm and let me see what your not happy with and LIKE I SAID I WOULD HAVE SAID JUST KEEP IT AND ID SEND YOUR $ BACK JUST TO MAKW YOU HAPPY SINCE ALL THIS ID ASK YOU TO PLEASE SEND BAVK THE WORKING Cam and ill refund your $$ no need to trash me in 100 threads just 1 pm would have been fine . Thanks
Old Jun 17, 2013, 03:34 PM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,919 Posts
Quote:
WHAT'S THIS SAY
NOTE: POSTS #1-#5 ARE NO LONGER BEING UPDATED BY YOURS TRULY AS OF 05/07/2012. THE ORIGINAL #11 WAS A LATE 2010 VINTAGE CAMERA AND HAS NOW BEEN TOTALLY RE-DESIGNED WITH A DIFFERENT CIRCUIT BOARD (EASILY DIFFERENTIATED BY THE THINNER 8-WIRE MINI-USB PLUG), DIFFERENT CABLES, A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT (THICKER) CASE, AND MOST IMPORTANT, DIFFERENT FIRMWARE! AS SUCH, MUCH OF THIS EARLY INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY THE FIRMWARE, IS NO LONGER APPLICABLE TO THE LATEST DESIGN! ALSO, THE DEVELOPER HAS RELEASED A MORE CAPABLE VERSION (THE #18), BUT THIS THREAD IS BEING KEPT OPEN FOR ON-GOING DISCUSSION AND WILL BE SUPPORTED MOSTLY BY OTHER MEMBERS HERE WHO FREQUENT THIS THREAD AND ARE STILL USING THE #11 CAMERA. ENJOY!

DID YOU EVEN READ THE 1st page of this thread ??? DO YOU READ OR WATCH ANY HELPFUL VIDEOS OR THREADS BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE WITH + feedback AND WHO HAS TOLD YOU 10 times to send it back NOT BROKEN and ill refund your $ in like 10 Pms??? No you started threads , posted in 4 and sent me 5 pm lolo OMG READ AND WATCH VIDS !! Before you buy anything just like that disco you didn't buy but I will . Great ? Look no hard feelings but THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS !! All you had to do was send me 1pm and let me see what your not happy with and LIKE I SAID I WOULD HAVE SAID JUST KEEP IT AND ID SEND YOUR $ BACK JUST TO MAKW YOU HAPPY SINCE ALL THIS ID ASK YOU TO PLEASE SEND BAVK THE WORKING Cam and ill refund your $$ no need to trash me in 100 threads just 1 pm would have been fine . Thanks
If you sold for #11 the camera visible on picture above ... you should hide yourself ... and stop trolling here.

The photo posted above are not a #11 or any version of it, ANY.

All #11 camera, even first release all have the Novatek chip.

The photo posted above clearly have nothing to do with #11 and there is no sign of it in the pictures ... The Novatek chip is the stuff that make the difference for this little cam in real 720p HD

Old Jun 17, 2013, 03:38 PM
not running for the exercise
Joined Jan 2011
235 Posts
Quote:
What's wrong with him asking for help identifying a camera?

A true #11 camera is 720p HD, the camera shown is lower resolution of which can be bought new on eBay for about $6.

Before selling any more, please check which models you have by referring to Chuck Lohr's website.
airmob is offline Find More Posts by airmob
Old Jun 17, 2013, 07:30 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmob View Post
What's wrong with him asking for help identifying a camera?

A true #11 camera is 720p HD, the camera shown is lower resolution of which can be bought new on eBay for about $6.

Before selling any more, please check which models you have by referring to Chuck Lohr's website.
Thanks I gave the other one away for free and I checked it with pic of the #11 and it looks just like it and the cam I sent that guy doesn't look like the one he's posting ALL OVER RCG !!!! I also shot a short vid with it and it was great !! almost as nice as my iphone5 ! So what's to say it is the one I sent and he says 2 clips r broke BS!!!! I can only wait for it to come back . And to the other guy DONT CALK ME A TROLL KEY BOARD WORRIER (;-) I got just as much right to post and sale and read and look as ANYONE !!!! K ? K when the guy send it back LIKE I TOLD HIM 4 times and its the one I sent him ( and ill know ) ill gladly refund his $ and if he would LIKE I SAID 3 times just sent a pm and said he wasn't happy I would have said just keep and I would have sent his $24.17 back in 3 clicks !!! This is stupid and would this happen IF WE WERE ALL GROWN MEN ON HERE AND NOT JUDT IN PERSON !?? I think not people say more with a key board than with there mouth that's why I hardly ever sale anything !!! Thanks guys for your help
Old Jun 17, 2013, 07:32 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
That's the link I posted in my for sale thread but he did not catch that flick http://www.chucklohr.com/808/index.shtml
Old Jun 17, 2013, 07:43 PM
Joined Aug 2011
483 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
No .. you got a fake #11 cam ...

See post #1 for where to source and how is looking the real cam

That's not the cam I sent him !!!! We will see if and when it comes back . And FYI if I was a "WORKING ENGINEER" I'd buy new !!! I'm done till I get my cam back . But all he had to do was say " I'm not happy " and in 3 clicks I would have sent $ back and said just keep it and that would have been the end of it . $24.17 and 3 hours of my time reading posting and shipping now this !!! Idts that's why I don't sale anything but son wanted a gopro for his new TBS DISCO !! And so now this BS !! Lolo oh well have a gear day and thanks to the guys that tried to actually help and not JUDGE but there's a lot of judges on the Rc site for sure . To many great and powerful wizards lololo geeks !! Thanks RCG
Last edited by Gavinxman; Jun 17, 2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old Jun 17, 2013, 10:54 PM
United States, IL
Joined Aug 2012
284 Posts
Quote:
That's not the cam I sent him !!!!

are you freaking kidding me? you think i am going to make this up? i did this because i want to make sure that you sent me a real #11. you are unbelievable. you need to stop the lying part and get straight and be honest. what a shamed to fool a person for $25. i told you, i don't mind paying but make sure you give me the right item.

oh yes, he gave the second camera for free. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1913462. really? or you closed the thread because you got busted?

here is the picture that he sold me

now this is the second camera that he said he gave it away.

Now this is the one that he sent me.

Same scratch mark.
Last edited by lightfighter363; Jun 17, 2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 01:36 AM
Austria
Joined Jan 2004
7,919 Posts
Guys ... get lost from here ... make you senseless war somewhere else

I do not care who is telling the true and who is not ...

Only thing for sure it is that the camera on the photo it is not the #11

Also Mr GavinXman ... don't send me PM with insults ... telling me that that I have no Life since I have 3k post on RCG.
Old Jun 18, 2013, 06:20 AM
Dance the skies...
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,753 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70 View Post
Guys ... get lost from here ... make you senseless war somewhere else
I fully agree. If any more posts from these guys show up here, I will closed down the thread to further posts. It's pretty much served it's purpose anyway...
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Old Jun 18, 2013, 08:51 AM
United States, IL
Joined Aug 2012
284 Posts
I apologize for this messed. just want to clear something. niway thanks guys.
Closed Thread