SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 12, 2012, 10:39 PM
Hex Heads, Hex Heads!!!
United States, IL
Joined Oct 2011
252 Posts
Build Log
RC Banner Tow System

About to start making a banner and banner tow/release system for my upgraded FlyZone Sensei. (Upgraded with Spektrum Servos/Receiver, and Neodym motor. Those things spin FAST )

Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on how the build goes. It will take a while, due to school. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning on making the first banner out of a cut-up white garbage bag. (Low budget) Still working on banner release system, but the plane's got a drop door in it, So I plan on storing the hook in there for takeoff. The gear is almost perfectly on the center of gravity, so after takeoff, I'll drop the hook. It will be attached to the gear. The line (Nylon) can fit through a crack on the drop door. The banner will be hung on two pieces of a stick that grows on my moms flowers. They can grow tall. If the plane hits it, it wont cause MUCH damage, because the stick is weak. Thats the plan so far.

And yes, I know that the banner has to be weighted properly, ect.

Also, please don''t refer to any threads about this already on here. Trust me. I've read them.

I'll get a design sketch up soon.

-rt
rtbreeder is offline Find More Posts by rtbreeder
to remove ads between posts