HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2011, 07:28 AM
United States, OH, Westlake
Joined Mar 2002
4,543 Posts
Discussion
Westlake RC club fun-build contest

Al Mixter sent this out, thought some folks here might be interested. Although given the Geneva results, I think Don should have to build his one-handed.

The call was to email Mike if you are interested. You should be able to find his email, otherwise PM me and I'll provide it. Not going to post it.

----
Everyone,

We are exploring the possibility of having a building contest early next spring (end of march). This would be a fun event and a fundraiser for our club as well. Right now we are looking to see if any of your members are interested. This would be a chance for everyone to show off their work before the flying season begins. As mentioned it is a fun event with what may seem to be nontraditional categories. Last year we held a similar event for our club alone and had almost 40 planes entered which were judged by a group of 3 judges.

Can you please share this information with your club and ask the members to simply let me know if they are interested. We will move forward with our plans based on the level of interest.

Anyone interested should contact me. I will send updated information once we determine the level of interest.

Michael Lenz
kdahlhaus is offline Find More Posts by kdahlhaus
to remove ads between posts