Jul 05, 2011, 06:06 PM
I have a 2212/6 2200kv motor on it and she flies like a wild banshee! Its fast even when its flying slow. A real handful for me (I'm never sure if I'm coming home with it in one piece) but it sure is fun.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 05, 2011, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDesign
I like it! Now get to work building it.

Think I will.

Think its gonna be a puller, goes against everything I believe in. lol

Not sure what size motor to go with, would like something half the size of a 2212/6's weight and build the plane around it. Or go with that motor and use a small 3s, I dunno.
Jul 05, 2011, 06:23 PM
ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıƃǝɹ - inverted!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterysIncluded
I have a 2212/6 2200kv motor on it and she flies like a wild banshee! Its fast even when its flying slow. A real handful for me (I'm never sure if I'm coming home with it in one piece) but it sure is fun.
What a beautiful plane. I wish I were as good a builder as you.

I'm not sure I can handle the fast models.
Jul 05, 2011, 06:24 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by inline300
Think I will.

Think its gonna be a puller, goes against everything I believe in. lol

Not sure what size motor to go with, would like something half the size of a 2212/6's weight and build the plane around it. Or go with that motor and use a small 3s, I dunno.
Yeah, You were talking about the small BW motors the other day.
Jul 05, 2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
What a beautiful plane. I wish I were as good a builder as you.

I'm not sure I can handle the fast models.
The camera hides all the flaws You will never know if you can handle the speed unless you try it!
Jul 05, 2011, 07:21 PM
Where did that tree come from
Name: DSCN2120.jpg
Views: 130
Size: 151.4 KB
Description: Well my repair job is going well on my EA. Had to put a new nose on her. My third flight with her , she decided to do a vertical landing on me. Going back with a E-flite ESC this time and hope it take care of my problem . If not, I'm going to look at some UBEC for her.
Jul 05, 2011, 07:32 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatterysIncluded
The camera hides all the flaws You will never know if you can handle the speed unless you try it!
Yeah, I've got the EA pylon racer started. Trying to get er finished and then we'll know if I can handle it!
Jul 05, 2011, 07:33 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid at 55
Attachment 4125510 Well my repair job is going well on my EA. Had to put a new nose on her. My third flight with her , she decided to do a vertical landing on me. Going back with a E-flite ESC this time and hope it take care of my problem . If not, I'm going to look at some UBEC for her.
Looking good on da rebuild Buddy.
Jul 06, 2011, 07:51 AM
I awoke with an aesthetic solution to what I perceived as an aesthetic problem.

And Im also thinking about doing something, that as far as I know, noone has done...and would have no reason too...how about dual elevators?

Whatdya'll think?

Im actually kinda pumped about it.
Jul 06, 2011, 06:26 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by inline300
I awoke with an aesthetic solution to what I perceived as an aesthetic problem.

And Im also thinking about doing something, that as far as I know, noone has done...and would have no reason too...how about dual elevators?

Whatdya'll think?

Im actually kinda pumped about it.
That's different. I can't wait to see this one.
Jul 07, 2011, 02:56 PM
Thread OP
Camcorders for $30. YouTube & Twitter ready. Wow!

http://www.biglots.com/browseItem/as...1&storeId=1202
Jul 09, 2011, 09:05 PM
Thread OP
Where is everybody?
Jul 09, 2011, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Where is everybody?
Season 1, Episode 1

A man finds himself alone walking towards a diner. Inside he finds a jukebox playing loudly, and coffee hot on the stove, but no one else. He inquires for some breakfast, but no chef or waitress is to be found. He is dressed in an Air Force jumpsuit, but he does not remember who he is or how he got there.

Narrator: You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
Jul 10, 2011, 05:33 AM
Thread OP
Back to Episode 1, Scene 1

Seeing his reflection in the bar counter mirror he knew that whatever he was or did had to do with avaition. Never did he think that it was desiging, building and flying foamies from the foamies scratchbuilt forum on RC Groups. Nor did he know what his favorite foamie was from that site. But then, why the Air Force jumpsuit?

No time to think about that now because he saw movement in the mirror behind him. He turns to see a man standing in the center of the diner with a large sheet of FFF in one hand and a can of lite weight spackle in the other. Was this real or his imagination? Wait, he knows this man. He said with a loud voice "You're Larry Ross" but the man made no comment.......
Last edited by DaDesign; Jul 10, 2011 at 06:15 AM.
Jul 10, 2011, 06:47 AM
Flying Half Pound and Down
I have always heard that extended exposure to FFF and many adhesive products could have long term affects........

Quick Reply