New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 09, 2016, 12:46 AM
Find More Posts by DiederikHarkema
Fear only fear in life
South Africa, GP, Roodepoort
Joined Jan 2013
1,202 Posts
Well, took it up for a 5 min flight before taking the kids to school and the "out-of-the-box" settings were good. No jello, no horizon drift Just a few micro vibrations when doing "violent" maneuvers. If I fly the way I fly when I do AP the gimbal performs 100% the way it should.

I am glad that after reading the negative here I still decided to buy it. One has to remember, they sell 1000's of these things, having a few people complain here does not make it a bad product.
DiederikHarkema is online now Find More Posts by DiederikHarkema
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 09, 2016, 03:39 AM
Find More Posts by Jcflippen
Joined Feb 2013
374 Posts
I think it is luck of the draw, a lottery. A combination of all things coming together, right motors/airframe /gimbal . I've had a number of gimbals including the DYS that I could not get good results from. Then 'voila' a Tiny2 gives me super results out of the box.
I am pleased you have now found success it's a great feeling - all part of the learning process.
Jcflippen is online now Find More Posts by Jcflippen
Old Feb 09, 2016, 04:06 AM
Find More Posts by blackbrabus
If it flies.....I can crash it
United Kingdom, England, Preston on Stour
Joined Nov 2011
4,604 Posts
Anyone modified or designed a new camera mount for the runcam 2?
blackbrabus is online now Find More Posts by blackbrabus
Old Feb 09, 2016, 04:11 AM
Find More Posts by DiederikHarkema
Fear only fear in life
South Africa, GP, Roodepoort
Joined Jan 2013
1,202 Posts
I believe that a well setup MR will yield good results and with tune-able boards the other can be sorted, but yes sometimes you get a bunch that is just crap. Coming back to my 680.........

After every ten flights i go through the whole thing, check that props are balanced screws are tight, no wires flopping around, check that the FC is still in position 100%. I do not aim to please the profesional market with my videos but me, friends and family although i have many friends in the film industry always commenting on the quality coming from the drone and Gopro.
DiederikHarkema is online now Find More Posts by DiederikHarkema
Old Feb 09, 2016, 07:03 AM
Find More Posts by Witterings
Beware Of The Shills !!!
Chichester Sussex
Joined Aug 2007
2,896 Posts
I have one in full working order that I'd probably sell if anyone was interested ... if so drop me a PM.
Witterings is offline Find More Posts by Witterings