SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 03, 2014, 12:48 PM
Joined May 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
slow stick x trainer newbe

Good afternoon all,
Im building my first slow stick x trainer. I have read the instructions for the control throws. I want to make sure I get this correct. " Beginners should set controls to 50% of the maximum possible or 25 degrees for ailerons and elevator and max for rudder. " My question is is this 25 degrees up and 25 degrees down or is it 12.5 degrees up and 12.5 degrees down for a sum total of 25 degrees. Im teaching my son to fly on a buddy box.. What would be a good throw setting for a smooth easy to fly plane. I will turn it up later as he get more familiar with the plane.. Thanks in advance for any help...
dennis jones is offline Find More Posts by dennis jones
to remove ads between posts
Old May 05, 2014, 05:56 PM
USA, FL, Orlando
Joined Aug 2006
2,022 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis jones View Post
Good afternoon all,
Im building my first slow stick x trainer. I have read the instructions for the control throws. I want to make sure I get this correct. " Beginners should set controls to 50% of the maximum possible or 25 degrees for ailerons and elevator and max for rudder. " My question is is this 25 degrees up and 25 degrees down or is it 12.5 degrees up and 12.5 degrees down for a sum total of 25 degrees. Im teaching my son to fly on a buddy box.. What would be a good throw setting for a smooth easy to fly plane. I will turn it up later as he get more familiar with the plane.. Thanks in advance for any help...
The measurement is for total movement.
jkarpy is offline Find More Posts by jkarpy
RCG Plus Member