HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 23, 2012, 10:04 AM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,834 Posts
Discussion
new and use tanks

OK I am kind of new to this board not sure if I can do this or not?
This is some information that may help others with a tank project.
I have found a good store for new and use tanks. THEY will treat you right and do what they can to make you happy,. THEY also have have different type of rc toys and alot of car and related areas .

OK IT is a toy store at the loyed center mall in Portland Oregon.
I have been dealing with them for for last few weeks and have been very happy with there service and there crew .

. THEY have tanks that others have bought back for different reasons and will sell them for those that want a tank to rework or just a tank project..
YOU will have to ask them about the use tanks . Just keep in mind they are use tanks some have radios and some dont just depending on what they have in stock.

Myself I have been able to pick up a couple of them and with a little work and time been able to get the working and back up. THE crew are willing to help you out with parts if they can but will try what they can to help..

THEY also have new tanks as well for good prices .
THE store is called Toys and more right next to sears.
Phone number is 503-281-4530

NOW rememeber these are use tanks some I have seen still in there boxs. So if your looking for a use tank for a project or even a new one THE crew at this toy store may worth your time to get in touch.
I have been very happy with them myself and they have have gone out of there to help.

There is also a NW tank cub called Nopack when you pick up a tank you will get a flyer about the club as well. We run mostly 1.16th scale tanks but also other scales .
so your wellcome to come out and join us
.Just come up to one of us and will we tell you about the club.

We also have shows at different places though out the Portland and NW area. So if you see us come over and say hi. We are willing to talk about the tanks and club and try to help with information and quesions / MYself I am still learing about the tanks and the club. VERY New member.

Myself I am new to the tanks and the club and now learning about them though reworking with what I have pick up and those on the boards that have been very helpfull with there tank information on how things are done and set up. ONE thing I have learn though the years on the boards there is alot of good information that others are willing share and good shops to deal with So I say thank you to all of you for the information you have shared and sharing.

I will try to do the same later as I learn about the tanks.
.So some of you may know me from the Ship boards.
DON
THE Portland Rustbucket
Rustbucket is offline Find More Posts by Rustbucket
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 24, 2012, 06:47 AM
Joined Jun 2011
131 Posts
Rustbucket

Do you know if they have a web site I can log on too and view their products?

Bigjack
BigJack82 is offline Find More Posts by BigJack82
Old Sep 24, 2012, 10:23 AM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,834 Posts
GOOD MORING Jake.
I know they have links to there stores for I have type in the store and found alot of information on the store. I have only been dealing with the store on there use tanks.
Been very happy with there service. DON
Last edited by Rustbucket; Sep 24, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
Old Oct 02, 2012, 01:47 AM
Portland Oregon
Joined Aug 2006
4,834 Posts
Just a short note to let any one that may have been intrested in the tanks there are history. During the weeken they clear all of them out.I went back in today and saw they only had a few. I pick up a couple more but very soon the rest will be gone and I no longer have any room for any more. Nice wile it lasted. DON