HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by aussief3b, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 06, 2013, 05:09 AM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
Announce
50% Bonus extended while team is in Slovakia. We need help!

Hey everyone!
The Team is now assembling in Vienna enroute to Martin Slovakia. We have still not reached our fund raising goals and really need your help to cover our basic travel costs to the Worlds. Please support your soaring team with a raffle ticket purchase now.

We have extended the 50% bonus special while we are in Martin. The odds are totally in your favor! $100 purchase reaps huge rewards (especially if you previously bought tickets.)

1. We have sold way less than the number of tickets sold last cycle in 2012.
2. We have more raffle prizes available this cycle. (67 prize draws)

The Team really needs your help.

Everybody who has purchased tickets during the year already can benefit too.

We will allocate extra tickets to be distributed to our most valuable supporters as follows.

Buy $100 (or more) worth of tickets in July while we are at the Worlds and we will send you a BONUS of 50% more tickets. That means for $100 you will get 75 tickets instead of 50. Maximize your chances to win!

Grab em now and don't miss out. There will be no more better special deal than this.

If you already purchased tickets previously we will also apply the 50% bonus to your entire total ticket purchase providing you buy an extra $100 worth of tickets in July while the Team is away. (You are rewarded this way for being such a great Team supporter.)

Frank Tiano of Top Gun and Florida Jets fame has become the preferred adhesive supplier for Team USA AND he has supplied 10 great kits to add to our raffle.
Castle Creations have joined Team USA as a Silver Sponsor with a bunch of awesome ESC's in the raffle. Some amazing supportive sponsors have stepped up to make this raffle simply HUGE with now 57 big prizes......... Including a 2 world class F3J models, two brand new Super Fr3ak F3K models, and heaps more model aircraft AND 4 separate radio systems. You have got to check it out! Go to the Raffle webpage and check it out here.

Get behind your national Team selected to represent the USA in Slovakia in July at the World Championships. We have some great sponsors and the donations provided are being raffled in a giant draw in 2014. You can support your national team and win any of the 67 fabulous prizes as well.
Once again the amazing support of vendors in USA has seen the us put together a huge Raffle which is growing every week. There are some great prizes to be won including two brand new F3K models supplied by Team manager Tom Siler and Skip Miller Models along with an X2 F3J model from Soaring USA and a classic Supra Pro from Kennedy Composites. Horizon Hobby has provided their DX9 Tx, a Mystique sailplane and a whole boat load of BNF and PNP models. A brand new Taranis radio and a bunch of RTF models up for grabs from Graves RC Hobbies also. There is lots more too from many other generous sponsors like Mr Kite, Winchdoc and Radio Carbon Art.

Buy tickets here at the Team store and get in early for the most chances to win. You can pay with Credit card or Paypal or send a check.

Subscribe to this thread as we will be announcing more prizes and other exciting news as we go along.

Grab some tickets now and good luck. Support your National Team.
Gordon
F3JTeam USA Junior Manager

PS. Grab some tickets in June and increase your chances. Remember that when the draw is done in August the winners are chosen by Random.org randomly - but evenly spread over the full range of ticket numbers sold. Get in early and often and increase your chances of winning!
aussief3b is offline Find More Posts by aussief3b
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aussief3b; Jul 07, 2014 at 06:30 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2013, 06:39 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
25% bonus January special!

Grab $50 worth or more tickets before February and increase your chances! Bonus of an extra 25% of tickets FREE!
Remember that when the draw is done in August the winners are chosen by Random.org randomly - but evenly spread over the full range of ticket numbers sold. Get in early and increase your chances of winning!
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aussief3b; Jan 25, 2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old Jan 25, 2014, 11:03 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
GravesRC.com donates a complete Taranis Radio and a bunch of great planes.

Check out the great new prizes we have added from Graves RC Hobbies.
Heres the link to the raffle page.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aussief3b; Mar 16, 2014 at 10:49 PM.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 01:26 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
Airtronics and Hobby People join our sponsor list

Please support Airtronics and Hobby People for once again stepping up to the plate with sponsorship of your national Team. Every year they help out with tremendous prizes in our raffle and 2014 is no exception.
We have added the brand new Airtronics SD10GS radio system with 10Ch RX
We have added the fantastic Aquila 6 2.4GHZ radio system
We have added a pair of 94761Z MG Ball bearing servos.
We have added from Hobby People the brilliant Activator 50 AC/DC Charger
and also a brand new charger not yet on the website called an ULTRA 100 touch.

Today is the last day for January ticket specials.
Go to the Team Website and grab some now.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 19, 2014, 12:58 AM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
Buy three tickets and get one free!

So all this week you can benefit from the F3J in the Desert special on Raffle tickets in the giant raffle.
For every three tickets you buy we will allocate an extra ticket to you for free.
Get in now and secure some of those low numbers and win in the big draw in August.
Go here to buy tickets.

Go here to check out the fantastic prizes and this years sponsors.

Buy big and win. Good luck
Gordon
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 10, 2014, 11:51 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
4 phenomenal Radio Systems up for grabs

Some amazing supportive sponsors have stepped up to make this raffle simply HUGE with now 50 big prizes......... Including a 2 world class F3J models, two brand new NXT Super Fr3ak F3K models, a bunch more model aircraft AND 4 separate radio systems. You have got to check it out! Go to the Raffle webpage and check it out here.

Special March Madness deal to celebrate 50 prizes. - Buy $50 or more in tickets in March and get a Bonus of 1 extra ticket for every three purchased!
This same deal was available in February during the South West Classic and the folks there were incredibly generous and huge supporters of the Team. It was such a great promotion we are running the same deal this month.
Its a great deal available now!
Don't miss out.
Click here to buy tickets now.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aussief3b; Mar 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2014, 02:19 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
Tom Siler and SMM donate two NXT Super Fr3aks

Hey guys,
Please have a look here at the Team USA F3J super raffle.

http://www.teamusaf3j.com/?page_id=1247

Special March Madness deal to celebrate reaching 50 prizes. - Buy $50 or more in tickets in March and get a Bonus of 1 extra ticket for every three purchased! Great deal available now!

Tom Siler has generously donated (with the support of Skip Miller Models) 2 - two NXT SuperFr3aks in our raffle. You all know what a great aircraft this is.
Say no more!

Just go to the website and buy some tickets and support the J Team to the Worlds in Slovakia this year. Tom Siler is the Team Manager and he has been extremely generous to put these great models up for grabs.

Remember that the more tickets you buy the better chances you have and the raffle is ginormous with over 50 fantastic prizes including two F3J models as well. .

Thank you.
Gordon Buckland
F3J Junior Team Manager
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aussief3b; Mar 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 08:59 AM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
Castle Creations donated over $1,100 worth of EDGE LITE ESC's this week.

Castle Creations have come on board as a Silver Sponsor with 6 great ESC's up for grabs. Perfect for your next ALES project or any electric application. Please have a look here at the Team USA F3J super raffle.

http://www.teamusaf3j.com/?page_id=1247

Special March Madness deal to celebrate reaching 50 prizes. - Buy $50 or more in tickets in March and get a Bonus of 1 extra ticket for every three purchased! Great deal available now!

Just go to the website and buy some tickets and support the J Team to the Worlds in Slovakia this year. Remember that the more tickets you buy the better chances you have and the raffle is ginormous with 57 fantastic prizes including two F3J models as well.

Thank you.
Gordon Buckland
F3J Junior Team Manager
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 23, 2014, 07:28 PM
United States, VA, Falls Church
Joined Mar 2007
1,335 Posts
Hey guys,

I wanted to put up a brief shoutout to all in the soaring community. Bob at Soaring USA has once again donated one of those beautiful Explorers for the F3J team raffle.

Nan is doing some amazing things with regards to structure. If you had asked me 4 years ago if we'd have sub 60 ounce 4 M models, I'd have told you emphatically, no way! The fuses, unbelievably strong. The spars, well....what can I say other than just... "Wow!"

Thank you Bob for the donation, and Bob and Nan for an amazing airframe!
Daryl Perkins is offline Find More Posts by Daryl Perkins
Old Mar 24, 2014, 02:19 PM
Team JR
San Diego
Joined Feb 2002
1,486 Posts
I kicked in $50.. I wish I could give more...
Doug Cronkhite is offline Find More Posts by Doug Cronkhite
Old Mar 26, 2014, 07:41 PM
Jody Miller
Orlando, Fl
Joined Jun 2009
468 Posts
Thanks Dcronkhite! Every bit helps.
Good luck in the raffle!
Jody
Senior team pilot
sailjester2811 is offline Find More Posts by sailjester2811
Old Mar 26, 2014, 08:51 PM
Ricky Windsock
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
1,574 Posts
BTGOF - Just 5 days left

Just 5 days left to grab free extra tickets.

Buy Three Get One Free.
Spend at least $50 on raffle tickets up till March 31st to get this great special.

Here is the link.

Gordon
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 26, 2014, 08:59 PM
Jody Miller
Orlando, Fl
Joined Jun 2009
468 Posts
SD-10G Airtronics transmitter system.

Well I could just copy and paste all the features and functions that this radio has but I wont. It has everything I need to fly my F3J models and the power stuff I play with. How ever it has no touch screen, no camera, and the screen is not in color. I spend very little time looking at my Tx while Im flying. These things might be nice to show off to the guys at the field, but I feel no disadvantage at a contest.

This system has everything I need and more to program all the tricky little programs I use that would be more difficult with other radios. I have found that I don't have to trick this radio to do what I want it to do. No need to program through the back door to fool the system to get the job done. It is wide open for what ever you can dream up.

Above all else, the very most important thing about this system, the main reason I use ATX is the reception. I have flown at so many different fields in different states, in the back of pickup trucks,had trees, people, and buildings between my Tx and model and have never seen my model go into fail safe. At Muncie I flew farther then I ever have with high tension power lines between my model and I with no issue. Complete confidence in the guidance of your model aircraft is a must, no question. This is why I have in the Airtronics SD-10G.

With all this said, the price is on point. These great systems can be had for under 300 bucks! Are you kidding, do you need a touch screen? I would like to thank Airtronics for supporting the J team with these great systems and loads of other products that I will report on later. Get your self a great radio and go Airtronics! Or just buy some tickets and win one of these radios or other great gear.

Jody Miller
Senior F3J team member 2014
sailjester2811 is offline Find More Posts by sailjester2811
Last edited by sailjester2811; Mar 28, 2014 at 06:08 PM.
Old Mar 26, 2014, 09:05 PM
Team JR
San Diego
Joined Feb 2002
1,486 Posts
Completely agree, Jody. It's a great radio for Sailplanes. The only reason I switched from Airtronics to JR was Airtronics didn't seem to be that committed to the aerobatics side of the radio, and it's lacking some things that I REALLY needed on that side of my flying. If I was just flying sailplanes, I'd still be flying Airtronics.
Doug Cronkhite is offline Find More Posts by Doug Cronkhite
Old Mar 27, 2014, 10:58 AM
The ground hates my plane.
United States, CA, Torrance
Joined Jan 2013
123 Posts
I'm not an F3J'r or a thermal flyer but I totally support the US team and hope my purchase of raffle tickets today helps you reach your goals.

Best of luck to all!

Steve
SteveK123 is online now Find More Posts by SteveK123