Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Vechlor, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2011, 12:15 AM
Nevada City, CA, USA
Joined Nov 2008
30 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
KDS 450C RTF & ESky Lama V4 co-ax RTF

KDS Helicopter Series - KDS450C - Blue (450 Size) RTF

Distributed by RC Aerodyne
Manufacturer: KDS Model

------------------------------------------------
Description:
KDS450C is a full metal R/C helicopter. It features double deck frame construction, delicate workmanship, strong compatibility and excellent electronic accessories. With these advantages, there is no need to upgrade the helicopter. KDS450C can meet your flying needs whether you are a beginner or professional.

High strength aluminum parts
Carbon fiber frame, fiberglass canopy and main rotor
KDS-6ch transmitter and receiver (2.4ghz)
4pcs of 9g servo
KDS800 head lock&dual rate gyro
ESC 40A
Motor 3500KV
Battery 11.1V 2200mAh 20C
Electric balancer charger KDS-3S
Full size carrying aluminum case (black)

Also includes a Sanyo 9.6v 1650mAh pack for the transmitter, comes with the 8 AA battery holder. The ESC/Batt has EC3 plugs, but can be changed out for deans. Only a few hover flights for setup and trimming, blades are balanced and ready to fly! Like-new, selling to make room for other projects.

Asking $370 shipped, US, PayPal preferred.
Here's some eBay feedback, check profile for more.
If you have any questions or requests, let me know.
Vechlor is offline Find More Posts by Vechlor
Last edited by Vechlor; Jan 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM. Reason: added free shipping
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2011, 04:33 AM
I didn't break it....
United States, OR, Clatskanie
Joined May 2010
148 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vechlor View Post

Description:
KDS450C is a full metal R/C helicopter. It features double deck frame construction, delicate workmanship, strong compatibility and excellent electronic accessories. With these advantages, there is no need to upgrade the helicopter. KDS450C can meet your flying needs whether you are a beginner or professional.

4pcs of 9g servo
ESC 40A
Motor 3500KV

The Tx includes a Sanyo 9.6v 1650mAh pack and the 8 AA battery holder. The ESC/Batt has EC3 plugs, but can be changed out for any connector. Has a few hover flights on it for setup and trimming, blades are balanced all ready to fly! Selling to make room and fund a new 550 heli build. If you have any questions or requests, let me know.

Asking $375, buyer pays shipping, PayPal only.
eBay feedback.
I've got a KDS 450. Put mine in a MD500 fuse, flies beautifully. Built very well and most parts are Trex compatible. Good heli for the price.
udidit is offline Find More Posts by udidit
Old Jan 13, 2011, 11:22 AM
Nevada City, CA, USA
Joined Nov 2008
30 Posts
Added free shipping.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 11:04 AM
Nevada City, CA, USA
Joined Nov 2008
30 Posts
Prices reduced,
$70 Lama V4 - Sold!
$370 KDS 450
Includes shipping + insurance.
Last edited by Vechlor; Feb 05, 2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old Aug 09, 2011, 09:10 AM
Philippines, CALABARZON, Catanauan
Joined Aug 2011
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:

Description:

4pcs of 9g servo
ESC 40A
Motor 3500KV

Also includes a Sanyo 9.6v 1650mAh pack for the transmitter, comes with the 8 AA battery holder. The ESC/Batt has EC3 plugs, but can be changed out for deans. Only a few hover flights for setup and trimming, blades are balanced and ready to fly! Like-new, selling to make room for other projects.

Asking $370 shipped, US, PayPal preferred.
Here's some eBay feedback, check profile for more.
If you have any questions or requests, let me know.
Sir good day.. i'm impressed with this KDS 450C, if i have to buy it.. does it fit with the ah-64 apache fuselage? because i found a video in you tube and makes me really obsessed with the rc heli. well i'm a beginner had a little experience in this hobby. i'm preparing to have a fuselage of apache, so in installation doesn't be the flymentor gyro affects the fuselage? coz it was place in upper part. and the tail boom should be lower. so where does the gyro should be place?
MrArk22 is offline Find More Posts by MrArk22
Old Aug 09, 2011, 10:34 AM
Nevada City, CA, USA
Joined Nov 2008
30 Posts
MrArk22,
These are some good questions to ask Aerodyne tech support, but they do have this fuse plus many more on their web site for the 450 size. AH-64 for 450. Could probably fit the Flymentor on the right side of the main frame, since the ESC is mounted on the left and the gyro can be mounted under the boom block instead of on top.

Also, the price on their website for the rtf 450 has dropped a lot since I got mine, plus I'm thinking of keeping it.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 09:27 PM
Philippines, CALABARZON, Catanauan
Joined Aug 2011
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
MrArk22,
These are some good questions to ask Aerodyne tech support, but they do have this fuse plus many more on their web site for the 450 size. AH-64 for 450. Could probably fit the Flymentor on the right side of the main frame, since the ESC is mounted on the left and the gyro can be mounted under the boom block instead of on top.

Also, the price on their website for the rtf 450 has dropped a lot since I got mine, plus I'm thinking of keeping it.
ok sir thanks a lot... have a nice day....
MrArk22 is offline Find More Posts by MrArk22
Closed Thread