HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 25, 2014, 09:36 PM
Team30 Micro EDF
Adelaide, Australia
Joined Apr 2004
11,189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackalope View Post
So.........all this talk about this UM plane or that UM plane, But must have retracts!!!!!??? Thats fine to demand it, but as far as I can tell, the technology doesn't exist in this scale yet. AND, It's not going to happen until someone (likely not E-flite, Parkzone, HH, etc) comes up with an affordable, reliable, and above all else, lightweight prototype, and readies it for mass production.

If you guys want retracts so bad (as do i) it's up to YOU to dream it, design it, and fabricate it. But until then, wire struts and fixed foam wheels it is!

Just my 2 cents.
I already have.... just don't have the funds to make it happen.

Button retract working demonstration. (4 min 56 sec)

NitroCharged is offline Find More Posts by NitroCharged
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 25, 2014, 11:10 PM
Aimin at the ground an missing
Canada, BC, Courtenay
Joined Feb 2014
111 Posts
Perfect!!!
Now you just have to sell the plans to one of the big guys.........for $50,000
The Jackalope is offline Find More Posts by The Jackalope