Old Jun 16, 2015, 08:10 PM
Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
13,464 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithcoSurveying View Post
Well I was able to find a way to get the lightbridge iOS app on my 6+ and everything is 100% better. Video is no longer pixelated and range is great. Damn you Samsung and/or android for screwing with me for the past 3 months.
Glad it is now working for you.
Tahoe Ed is offline Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Tradecraft Case for the Inspire
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 27, 2015, 06:05 PM
Find More Posts by flitelab
Canada, NS, Halifax
Joined Feb 2010
7,923 Posts
Anyone know the mapping of the colored wire that runs down the top arm of the Zenmuse GH3?
Looking to try and tap it for power for the Connex HD. I know some people have tapped the brown and black but on ours that doesn't provide voltage. Seems like there are some variations in the Zenmuse perhaps.
flitelab is offline Find More Posts by flitelab
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 27, 2015, 06:51 PM
Find More Posts by Motti
Joined Jul 2014
59 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithcoSurveying View Post
Well I am having all kinds of problems with my Hexacopter now.

I have a A2, Zenmuse GH4, Lumux GH4 and Lightbridge. I have been able to deal with the crap pixelated video I get from the live feed to my tablet but just the other week I bought another transmitter to solely control the gimbal and decided to update all the firmwares of my A2, Zenmuse and lightbridge. Not having had time to flight test everything, I took it out to a aerial photogrammetry job had in Santa Barbara and quickly ran into problems.

I take off and get no further than 200ft away and the video starts stuttering and bam the app crashes, flying blind now. Controls are still there even when flying 600'+ away but every time I launch the app it just crashes seconds after seeing a blip of video and flight info, however if I fly back close to me the video will become much more stable and the app won't crash.

Needless to say my hexacopter is useless now after updating. #DONOTUPDATE

Please DJI fix this. Well over 10K in the hole now, thanks

Edit: everything fixed, running on a 6+ seemed to have fixed it
How did you fix the problem with the pixelation on your video? I have had that problem from the beginning when I bought a brand new GH4 gimbal from DJI. Updated all the firmware on my Lightbridge and gimbal and this did not fix the video problem.
Motti is offline Find More Posts by Motti