SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 11, 2015, 05:16 PM
Find More Posts by hasselblad7
USA, CA, Roseville
Joined Aug 2006
505 Posts
You guys are ignoring the fact that almost every other post in this forum is a complaint about a flutter problem. While I've got the covering off all I want to know if there are any mods I should be considering.

BTW I am convinced that the only reason they switched tips on the RES is because the pointed ones kept getting mashed in shipping. I still think the RES tips are ugly if not simply boring.
hasselblad7 is offline Find More Posts by hasselblad7
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2015, 05:47 PM
Find More Posts by JimNM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,700 Posts
I fly mine just fine. I don't gripe about the wings. Yes, I have fluttered them 2 on the climb and once on the down line. I suggest again to Fly it like it is designed.

Your posts indicate a need for attention, so I will ignore your posts to avoid getting annoyed at you. Do what you want. You asked for advice and it was given. You chose to argue about opinons, which is quite silly.

Good luck. Adios.
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Old Aug 11, 2015, 07:46 PM
Find More Posts by hasselblad7
USA, CA, Roseville
Joined Aug 2006
505 Posts
Does anyone have any broken wings? The RES tips are ugly and I was hoping to steal them off a damaged FH set. If you have a set you can chop the tips off of let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks.
hasselblad7 is offline Find More Posts by hasselblad7
Old Aug 30, 2015, 04:06 PM
Find More Posts by tailsld
United States, NY, Hamburg
Joined Aug 2011
632 Posts
I think I finally have the Mystique dialed in... its hard jumping from REF to DLG to scale and then the mystique...Everyone flies differently...I like it more each time I fly it...I want to dabble with the cg and incedence a bit more.
tailsld is offline Find More Posts by tailsld