New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 05, 2015, 06:43 PM
Find More Posts by Ohornish
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Discussion
DX6i settings for heli on PhpenixRC training

I configured DX6i successfully to try Pitts Special. But severely failed to try Easy Fly 50 heli. I reckon the settings are somewhat different for helis but could not find any step by step online manual or anything. Do any of you have one such manual (website link)?

With the current settings of Pitts Special, Easy Fly is just taking vertical lift and thats it! Very frustrating!
Ohornish is offline Find More Posts by Ohornish
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 15, 2015, 11:47 AM
Find More Posts by SilverSport
25th year Newbie
United States, LA, New Orleans
Joined Dec 2014
331 Posts
I have two profiles in my DX6i for Phoenix .... one for Fixed Wing and one for Heli. I don't have the radio in front of me now ..... at work. I think I used this video for the heli setup
Setting up Dx6i with Phoenix flight sim (3 min 30 sec)
. It is a bit of a PITA, but when I go between Heli and Fixed wing I have to recalibrate Phoenix for the switch each time I change. Hope this helps.
SilverSport is offline Find More Posts by SilverSport
Old May 08, 2015, 04:21 PM
Find More Posts by Ohornish
Joined Mar 2015
5 Posts
Many thanks! Thats what I was looking for. Cant wait to try it now!
Ohornish is offline Find More Posts by Ohornish