HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by shooboy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 05:34 PM
United States, NY, Spencerport
Joined Aug 2011
503 Posts
Trader Rating: 150
Sold
NEW IN BOX Enya 60XF-4 AL-CHROME R/C Engine with Muffler, box and docs !!! MINT !!!

Hi guys, Hate to sell this gorgeous Enya, but I've just got too much stuff. This incredibly beautiful Enya 60XF-4 AL-Chrome TN Type R/C engine has the most incredible machining I've ever seen on aluminium. Check out the pictures, the cylinder and crankcase is like a mirror. Anyway, this comes complete with all hardware, tools, and documentation. These are fantastic engines, you don't want to miss out on this one for your 60-size plane or for your engine collection. $125 shipped to you in CONUS, thanks as alwayas, Shoo
shooboy is offline Find More Posts by shooboy
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2013, 06:51 PM
United States, NY, Spencerport
Joined Aug 2011
503 Posts
Trader Rating: 150
Sold pending funds to LCS, thanks, Shoo
shooboy is offline Find More Posts by shooboy
Old Jan 08, 2013, 11:08 PM
United States, TN, Lenoir City
Joined Apr 2012
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
IF THE SALE DOESN'T GO THRU I WILL TAKE IT!

Marty
mm600tt@yahoo.com
mm600tt is offline Find More Posts by mm600tt
Old Dec 17, 2013, 08:00 PM
United States, AL, Dothan
Joined May 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Do you still have the Enya 60 for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooboy View Post
Hi guys, Hate to sell this gorgeous Enya, but I've just got too much stuff. This incredibly beautiful Enya 60XF-4 AL-Chrome TN Type R/C engine has the most incredible machining I've ever seen on aluminium. Check out the pictures, the cylinder and crankcase is like a mirror. Anyway, this comes complete with all hardware, tools, and documentation. These are fantastic engines, you don't want to miss out on this one for your 60-size plane or for your engine collection. $125 shipped to you in CONUS, thanks as alwayas, Shoo
mgnowell is offline Find More Posts by mgnowell
Closed Thread