Find More Posts by Corporalbadger
Team Armattan
United Kingdom, Cuckfield
Joined Oct 2014
529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob2160 View Post
That looks great Flo, very nice work.

A few more projects to finish first but will definitely need your assistance when I get around to the bat plane..

Love the bench tool support too Corporal, you gents have a lot of talent.

Hey thanks! I've also been doing some small work for others too - and I have a couple of frames being prototyped at the moment so if you also ever need some CAD work give me a shout
Corporalbadger is online now Find More Posts by Corporalbadger
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 12:48 AM
Find More Posts by rtrickyjr
Respectfully,
Drumore, PA (Southeast of Lancaster)
Joined May 2006
214 Posts
batteries..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieliep View Post
+1 for the CF258!

Which 50C 2200 LiPo's are you using Rick?
The red ones from Buddy RC. Sale on, might still be on, but it was my first time with them and it goes straight up really fast. Loved the feeling on them...was like a supercharged 258! Afraid it will ruin me for sure.
I was afraid to trust them, but Andy, (club long time friend) has been using them all summer, and they are holding up really well.
rtrickyjr is online now Find More Posts by rtrickyjr
Last edited by rtrickyjr; Today at 12:52 AM. Reason: added info..