HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 30, 2013, 05:10 PM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,670 Posts
Tweaking the car's steering fully to your liking seems to be the main objective. I agree that can probably be done with a low of adjusting, testing, adjusting rods again, again testing. But perhaps it is more fun doing it electronically, and it allows adjustment while you drive. Like mixing steering response with increasing throttle, assign a certain preset to a single switch. Some just want to drive, others need to tinker more. I'm more of a driver, and casual, running, light bashing, but I can understand the fun and challenge of trying out something.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2013, 05:12 PM
Joined Jan 2013
36 Posts
its for the knee joint on my robotic sex slave.. LOL jk its not for racing. but it is for handling.. youll see in a month or so.
MXDesigns is offline Find More Posts by MXDesigns
Old Jan 30, 2013, 08:03 PM
Kowalski !.....Options
USA, MI, Hastings
Joined Jan 2007
2,390 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXDesigns View Post
its for the knee joint on my robotic sex slave.. LOL jk its not for racing. but it is for handling.. youll see in a month or so.
That some funny right there. All this time I thought it was for a mechanical va-jay- jay
mredzadventure is offline Find More Posts by mredzadventure