SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by seanpcola, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 25, 2008, 04:21 PM
ein flugel schplinterizer
USA, FL, Pensacola
Joined Sep 2004
5,078 Posts
Question
What did you get for Christmas?

Just what the title says. Better yet, what was the most unique gift you received?

I'll start off:

Lots of cool stuff including permission to spend some descent bucks on RC from momma. But the most unique gift I received is from my daughter. She works the FBO front desk at our regional airport and meets celebrities almost weekiy. She also knows I am a comedian freak, so......

Last week Jeff Dunham came in by private jet and hung out for a bit in her office. I got a very nicely framed, personally autographed photo of him with Walter, Jose Jalapeeno, Peanut and Achmed.
seanpcola is online now Find More Posts by seanpcola
Old Dec 25, 2008, 10:21 PM
3D Soon-To-Be....
Chicago
Joined Apr 2008
797 Posts
I got new shoes (Puma) some choclate and some money.
I know it isn't exciting, but that money is going towards my RC needs/
Marcinb is offline Find More Posts by Marcinb
Old Dec 25, 2008, 10:26 PM
Don't worry about it!
Raleigh NC
Joined May 2008
1,368 Posts
Me getted uh Atmel.

A little processor with lots of little piece parts. A few ultrasound jobies, sensors, a Sharp (the brand) infrared ranging device, a little stepper motor, and all the little programming and debugging goodies to go with it.
j.m. is offline Find More Posts by j.m.
Old Dec 26, 2008, 11:54 AM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
This year was mainly for the kid. Wife gave me a nice sweater, but at the moment we're still debating on getting off our butts and heading down to pick up a new flat screen tv and getting that Mercedes thats got my name on it. Better sense of me is saying wait on the car until next year....
Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Old Dec 28, 2008, 04:02 PM
UK
Joined Sep 2008
654 Posts
12 string guitar, nice guillows focke wulf kit, some ipod speakers and money for the components for the plane kit
-james- is offline Find More Posts by -james-