SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 02:54 AM
Joined Sep 2014
1 Posts
Question
Problem with NanoWii + Spektrum DX5e + OrangeRX r615x

Hi all,

last week i have built my flyduino nanoquad. All seems fine exept the RX.
First i tried to connect the r615x to the nanowii via ppm. I commented out the following lines in config.h:
#define SERIAL_SUM_PPM PITCH,YAW,THROTTLE,ROLL,AUX1,AUX2,AUX3,AUX4,8,9,10 ,11 //For Graupner/Spektrum

But it didn't worked. No arming and no reaction in the MW-GUI when i move the sticks. The RX also went to bind-mode after every boot of the nanowii. The RX has CPPM. Is this the reason?

Then i connected the RX normally and binded it, but still no arming possible. In the MW-GUI i can see that pitch, yaw and roll workes fine. Only throttle and AUX don't work. I Checked the cables, but all seems correctly connected as shown in the nanowii manual.

Unfortunately i am a beginner and don't know what i can do else
Maybe someone knows how to get it worked.
I also have a micro MWC on a micro quad where all worked fine out of the box.
jaabbaa is online now Find More Posts by jaabbaa
Last edited by jaabbaa; Today at 03:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts