SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 12, 2014, 08:44 PM
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
extreme S-8G

I have a problem with the main rotors slowing down when I turn right and my helo wont get off the ground even when I push full power it just turns the opposite of the rotors due to the torque. its two days out of the box and It fallen straight down from only about fifteen feet and its not functioning. what makes the RC helo counter the force of the rotors, is it part that I can replace? im new to RC's but I am familiar with helicopters and fixed wings but its been a while so I'm just in need of some help.
ellisnamegol3 is offline Find More Posts by ellisnamegol3
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2014, 07:45 AM
I win again!! - mother gravity
Greenland, Qaasuitsup
Joined Apr 2013
1,603 Posts
check p.m. (inbox)
Flying Pitcher is offline Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher