HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EBerris, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 06, 2012, 06:53 PM
Minneapolis, MN and Durango, CO
Joined Apr 2002
209 Posts
Trader Rating: 103
Sold
Ren Delio Schweizer 1-26 Fiberglass fuselage, laser cut wing ribs, canopy, plans

This is a builders short kit for a beautiful Schweizer 1-26 4 meter scale sailplane. This sale includes an epoxy fiberglass fuselage which you will paint, two vacuum formed canopies, 2 complete sets of laser cut wing ribs and full sized plans. No other wood or other parts are included with this sale.

The photo shows what this plane looks like when completed.

In order to make sure your kit arrives in one piece I will ship it in a coroplast crate that you will be able to reuse for this or other models. This box cost me over $80 to have made. I have used it to ship planes to me in Hawaii and Colorado and everything always arrived in good condition.

Shipping will be at what ever the actual shipping costs are. I will ship by Fedex Ground and will only ship within the United States.

Payment by PayPal if you pay the 3% fee or I will accept your check and hold it until it clears or I will accept a postal money order.

$350 plus actual shipping. I would estimate shipping at around $30
EBerris is offline Find More Posts by EBerris
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 06, 2012, 07:25 PM
Joined Dec 2003
561 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Will Take

Hi:
Will take at your price
Send PayPal ID and I will post money tonight
Jim Ealy
256 Lake Dr
Nesquehoning, PA 18240-2000
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EBerris View Post
This is a builders short kit for a beautiful Schweizer 1-26 4 meter scale sailplane. This sale includes an epoxy fiberglass fuselage which you will paint, two vacuum formed canopies, 2 complete sets of laser cut wing ribs and full sized plans. No other wood or other parts are included with this sale.

The photo shows what this plane looks like when completed.

In order to make sure your kit arrives in one piece I will ship it in a coroplast crate that you will be able to reuse for this or other models. This box cost me over $80 to have made. I have used it to ship planes to me in Hawaii and Colorado and everything always arrived in good condition.

Shipping will be at what ever the actual shipping costs are. I will ship by Fedex Ground and will only ship within the United States.

Payment by PayPal if you pay the 3% fee or I will accept your check and hold it until it clears or I will accept a postal money order.

$350 plus actual shipping. I would estimate shipping at around $30
vintagesailplnr is offline Find More Posts by vintagesailplnr
Old Dec 06, 2012, 08:27 PM
Joined Apr 2002
209 Posts
I have received simultaneous offers to buy and a phone call. I'm taking them in the order I received them and will have to get back to you. You are third in line. I'll try to get back to you this evening.

Ed
Old Dec 06, 2012, 09:29 PM
Joined Apr 2002
209 Posts
This airplane has been sold. Thanks to all that responded. I never expected so many people would be interested.
Ed
Closed Thread