HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:57 AM
Made in the USA
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
417 Posts
Discussion
Obama kills 22 SEAL team soldiers by his leaks

As ET describes Mr Obama, feckless. His administrations actions directly responsible for the deaths of 22 SEAL team members. The largest single loss of life in the Afghanistan war. All because Obama had to spike the football. Worst, because of our 'rules of engagement' we were unable to retaliate as it was happening.

Quote:
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) Insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite Navy SEALs unit that killed Osama bin Laden, as well as seven Afghan commandos, U.S. officials said. It was the deadliest single loss for American forces in the decade-old war.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/22-s...ack-us-chopper
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,597 Posts
Bit of a stretch?
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:02 AM
Made in the USA
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
417 Posts
Not a bit. A real President would NEVER have leaked the actual men responsible for a particular action but the boy king needed a ratings bump so there you go. This man is so incompetent and you still all all in for him. Makes me wonder who you are?
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:03 AM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
LcJ's Avatar
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,795 Posts
It could also have been the film that caused the latest in Libya, but most likely it was the one who defeated al queda in his process of healing the Earth.

Now simply put loose lips sink ships, and not being able to withstand the effort at adoration the CIC lips ran like they had diarrhea.
LcJ is offline Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:06 AM
THE ЯUSSIANS ARE COMING!
rcposter's Avatar
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
LOL! The US flooded Afghanistan with jihadists and anti-aircraft rockets, and you blame Obama's killing of OBL for the violence.

Thanks for the laugh.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:09 AM
Made in the USA
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
417 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
LOL! The US flooded Afghanistan with jihadists and anti-aircraft rockets, and you blame Obama's killing of OBL for the violence.

Thanks for the laugh.
Please read the OP.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:22 AM
Not watchin from the sideline
Yeaman's Avatar
United States, OH
Joined Nov 2011
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Please read the OP.
Read the title of your thread. While OB can have an influence on their deaths, OB didnt kill them. Extremists killed them. If this weren't just political, the solution would be to get out of their f***en country. But since it is political its sounds better to attribute their death to obama.
Yeaman is offline Find More Posts by Yeaman
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:29 AM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,714 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
Not a bit. A real President would NEVER have leaked the actual men responsible for a particular action but the boy king needed a ratings bump so there you go. This man is so incompetent and you still all all in for him. Makes me wonder who you are?
Makes me wonder who you are, bringing up a story from over a year ago...
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:32 AM
Figure Nine Champ
madsci_guy's Avatar
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,280 Posts
Yeah, they're less dead, now.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:36 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BE77 Pilot View Post
As ET describes Mr Obama, feckless. His administrations actions directly responsible for the deaths of 22 SEAL team members. The largest single loss of life in the Afghanistan war. All because Obama had to spike the football. Worst, because of our 'rules of engagement' we were unable to retaliate as it was happening.



http://cnsnews.com/news/article/22-s...ack-us-chopper
Oh Please

THe largest loss of life in Afghanistan is yet to be counted!

But it's 1000's and they are George W Bush's shameful tally - not Obama's!
ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:39 AM
Registered User
mikefast's Avatar
Houston Intercont, Texas, United States
Joined Jun 2001
122 Posts
As far as the left wing is concerned, obama can do no wrong. And, if his policies come up with a wrong result, well, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!! obama IS THE ONE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. Because of HIM, the oceans cease their rise and the planet began to heal.
mikefast is offline Find More Posts by mikefast
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:40 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2005
1,854 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast View Post
As far as the left wing is concerned, obama can do no wrong. And, if his policies come up with a wrong result, well, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!!!!!! obama IS THE ONE WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. Because of HIM, the oceans cease their rise and the planet began to heal.
Ah Mike - good afternoon - (morning there no doubt...) nice to have your insightful input into the thread as always!

ENGINETORQUE is offline Find More Posts by ENGINETORQUE
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:54 AM
Made in the USA
BE77 Pilot's Avatar
Joined May 2010
417 Posts
Well this is embarrassing. Never mind.
BE77 Pilot is online now Find More Posts by BE77 Pilot
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Besides His Lies, Obama's Biggest Problem Was Stated By Abraham Lincoln. LcJ Life, The Universe, and Politics 3 Sep 27, 2012 11:06 PM
Discussion Obama's Strawman Taken Down by His Own CBO Highflight Life, The Universe, and Politics 13 Jul 12, 2012 08:43 PM
Discussion Obama prepares his team for the election. UlteriorModem Life, The Universe, and Politics 7 Jun 26, 2012 06:30 PM
Discussion Navy SEAL hands Obama his arse MtnGoat Life, The Universe, and Politics 199 May 12, 2012 04:19 PM
4 American Soldiers killed by Suicide Taxi at Checkpoint. mrebman Life, The Universe, and Politics 47 Apr 02, 2003 06:10 PM