MHefny
Egypt, Al Qahirah, Qism El-Nozha
Joined Sep 2011
309 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancalderon View Post
hello hefny
i flashed my kk2 with the newest firmware a week ago
i have now started it up for the first time but the only way it boots is with only one ESC conected to the top pins.
if i connect 3 for tricopter i get blank LCD
i have tried to flash the board back to KK2 factory firmware but when i connect it to USBASP the board wouldn't turn on at all,,,
is this a known issue ?
is there a solution?

PS same happend to the HK v3 board :-(
thanks
Jonathan
The only known issue I know for HCopter is that the LCD gets blank when u connect the battery, but u need to disconnect and reconnect the battery again... but this is not what u r saying here. also I faced no issue with the original firmware regarding LCD.
MHefny is offline Find More Posts by MHefny
to remove ads between posts