Dec 21, 2008, 01:40 PM
dellman
Thread OP
Question

Art- Tech balance charger

I just recieved the EF-2000 from Banana Hobby. The Li-Po charger included came with a wall plug to charge the Li-Po's. What could i get to use the charger from a car battery or the cig lighter. Happy Holidays
to remove ads between posts
Dec 21, 2008, 04:52 PM
AMA#900532
I asume that the wall plug is a 12V transformer? If so, just go to radio shack and get a cig lighter plug, but make sure you have enough room to run the charger and battery outside the car. Most of those from radioshack come with bypolar end tips. So just make sure you pay attention to the wall plug or on the charger itself that you have it set +/- correct. Thats only if the charger will handle 12V of current
Dec 22, 2008, 02:08 PM

Power inverter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellman
I just recieved the EF-2000 from Banana Hobby. The Li-Po charger included came with a wall plug to charge the Li-Po's. What could i get to use the charger from a car battery or the cig lighter. Happy Holidays
Hey just get a 400 Watt power inverter from Wal-mart or a truckstop for about $25.00. It should have at least 2 plugs for your cords. You can use it for other things also like a small Tv or I-pod and so on.
Dec 22, 2008, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman_btx
I asume that the wall plug is a 12V transformer? If so, just go to radio shack and get a cig lighter plug, but make sure you have enough room to run the charger and battery outside the car. Most of those from radioshack come with bypolar end tips. So just make sure you pay attention to the wall plug or on the charger itself that you have it set +/- correct. Thats only if the charger will handle 12V of current
Matt, thanks for the overseas chime in! You are awesome!

Happy Holidays!

Pete
Dec 22, 2008, 08:03 PM
AMA#900532
No prob. You know us in the army, gotta modify and adapt to the mission needs.
Dec 23, 2008, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman_btx
No prob. You know us in the army, gotta modify and adapt to the mission needs.
LOL! Happy Holidays to you friend!

Pete

Quick Reply