Closed Thread
Old Jul 31, 2012, 03:29 PM
Threadliest Catch
United States, MO, St. Robert
Joined Jun 2012
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Stop being so sensitive Ryan

WOW!!!! I am done with this...and you wrote me up for a sponsor or ad on my profile that isn't even anything related to that...it is what I call myself...I don't have a company...I am in the military and do this as a hobby. What next, a point for being military and male too.

And I even apologized to Ryan and you still put a point on the profile....
Sooby22 is offline Find More Posts by Sooby22
Last edited by Sooby22; Jul 31, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 31, 2012, 03:35 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
I didnt report you. And I wasnt the one who brought up your post. I was just agreeing. And its not a complaint its a warning.
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Old Jul 31, 2012, 03:41 PM
Threadliest Catch
United States, MO, St. Robert
Joined Jun 2012
51 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58 View Post
I didnt report you. And I wasnt the one who brought up your post. I was just agreeing. And its not a complaint its a warning.
Well then, I am sorry for calling you out about reporting me...who ever did has no sense of humor and takes thier online life way to serious. It was a joke and no harm was meant hence the lack of follow up on the post and the JK (which means Just Kidding) at the end of the post...not to mention the wink face.

What ever...like I said. Sorry Ryan and I am done with it.
Sooby22 is offline Find More Posts by Sooby22
Old Jul 31, 2012, 04:07 PM
Dragons, Windmills. All Same.
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
3,954 Posts
Trader Rating: 385
You agreed, even if you did not read.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/faq.php

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member